Chapter 7.5 - Forgiveness.

(Rodeo's Containment cell - 2:00 PM)

(Third person POV)

Rodeo was in his containment cell , still sitting on the bed in a curled up position , although his tears had stopped he was still blaming himself, for the outburst he gave to Dr.Buck. His heart was filled with regret & guilt  and he wasn't sure how to apologise to her.

Rodeo: How am I going to even apologise to her? *He said to himself uncertain what to do*.

Rodeo then opens his hollow stomach compartment and takes out the drawing which Abby made and looks at it. Just by seeing this he went into an emotional breakdown , because it reminded him of home and the good times.

Suddenly his containment cell door opens , to reveal Dr. Collingwood.

Dr. Collingwood: Hey , Rodeo.

Rodeo: Hey.

Dr. Collingwood sits next to him and says.

Dr. Collingwood: Are you feeling better?

Rodeo: Yeah , a little bit......Is Dr. Buck still....

Collingwood cuts him off and says.

Dr. Collingwood: She's still in her office..........Hurt.*she said with a sad frown*.

Rodeo: Dr. Collingwood, I really didn't mean those things I.....I....*sigh* I just lost it. I wanted to hurt her , because she hurt me and everything just went out of control.

Dr. Collingwood: Have you ever talked to people like this....like how you did to Buck ?

Rodeo: No I never really did actually. I would always respect others  but today , my emotions got the best of me and all of this happened. I'm sorry. *He said tearing up again*.

Dr. Collingwood wipes away the tears that were about to start again from his eyes and gently pats him on the head and says.

Dr. Collingwood: Don't say sorry to me , say it to Buck. She needs it more than I do.

Rodeo: Your .....right. But will she forgive me ?

Dr. Collingwood: That depends , Rodeo. But if your ready to forgive her , then I think she will forgive you as well. *she said reassuring him*.

Rodeo looks at the drawing again , and then keeps it in his hollow stomach compartment. Collingwood then asks.

Dr. Collingwood: What were you holding just now ?

Rodeo: A gift from Abby. Come on , let's go.

Collingwood nods and they head for Buck's office.

(Dr. Buck's office - 2:05 PM)

Dr. Buck was still sitting on the floor, with her back against the wall and still had some tears in her eyes . She was still feeling hurt and she didn't wanted to leave at all. Then she heard the door open and she quickly looks away and says.

Dr.Buck: Go...away. *she said in a depressed tone*.

Rodeo: Hi , Dr. Buck.

She looks at the door and saw it was Rodeo. Rodeo closes the door behind him and walks to Dr. Buck , while avoiding the shards of glass on the floor and then sits next to her. Their was silence between the two for a minute until Rodeo says.

Rodeo: Dr. Buck, I'm sorry for what I said to you , and about your parents.

Dr. Buck: You know *sniff* you were right about many things you know. Me being cold hearted and having a rough childhood.