Chapter 4 - An Interview with Rodeo.

(Scp foundation , Site-17, Interrogation room - 9:20 AM)

(Rodeo POV)

Yep , it's me. Your probably wondering , how I ended up in an interrogation room. (Look at pic.)

(Author: Ignore the stuff on the table and think that Rodeo is sitting on the first chair while the other two chairs are empty and yes the video camera is their since this interview or interrogation is going to be recorded and the window on the pi...

(Author: Ignore the stuff on the table and think that Rodeo is sitting on the first chair while the other two chairs are empty and yes the video camera is their since this interview or interrogation is going to be recorded and the window on the picture is a one way mirror. )

After the incident , regarding my sudden appearance in this facility and putting the entire place on high alert and going 'ora ora' or should I say 'killa killa' a.k.a my own version of the jojo star platinum barrage on an scp and also blowing up his left hand, and blowing up Stella's containment chamber door , and saving those guards and soldiers from getting killed, well let's just say I'm here. I was sitting on a chair and in front of me was a table and on the other side of the table , were two chairs. On my left , there was a video camera with a tripod and on my right was a rectangular window , and if I've seen enough crime movies, games and stories and comics , well I knew the window was a one way mirror. I opened my hollow compartment in my stomach, and took out my phone and decided to check some YouTube videos which I downloaded, if I ever needed to kill some time. Oh yeah , forgot to mention their is only one door in the room , which had the word exit on it.

Rodeo: Now let's see here , *looking at video list* the amazing interrogation , meet the team , smg4 world war mario , hmmmmmm. Ahh! , this will do.

I decided to play this video.

Rodeo: HAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!! Oh my God , this video is funny as heck. *I said while laughing *.

I always laugh my butt off , when I watch these type of meme videos. I'm glad this meme is still relevant.

(On the other side of the one way mirror)

(Sgt. Johnson's POV)

I was looking at the entity we had captured or let's just say the entity itself decided to let us capture it. I was wearing my usual MTF uniform, and I kept my helmet on. Simmons was standing with me with his helmet and MTF uniform on , along with Dr. Buck , Dr. Collingwood, Lawrence and of course................Carson who was also wearing a helmet and MTF uniform.

Carson: I'm telling you guys , this thing is a stand. A literal stand , from jojo's bizarre adventure. I've watched all episodes of jojo , and they are awesome. *he said in his own Carson way , since Carson is well Carson *.

Simmons: Oh yeah! , how could I not remember that ? But yeah, that anime is AWESOME.

Dr.buck: Can we focus ,at what is right in front of us or are you going to keep on talking about those cartoons you watch. *she said in her usual stern tone*