Chapter 3

Frankies pov

As i walk upstairs to my bedroom, i hear mum call out
"Ariana is coming tomorrow!"
I reply "okay"

Im not sure if im glad ari is coming or not. When Ari is home(which she never really is since she lives with my father) Mum always trys to act nicer since, Ari is by far the favorite kid, i mean, mum whould never in a million years put ari in the shed. Althought, the bad thing about having Ari come, is that she always some how ruins something important to me. 2 years ago, i was starting to make a few friends at school, then, Ari came to pick me up from school one day and asked my friends "why are you guys friends with some gay kid". At the time, only Mum,Ari and dad knew i was gay, so when everyone knew, thats when i started to get bullied. I know Ari didn't mean to hurt me, but her diva side just started to come out.

About once or twice a year, I always go visit my dad and Ari in Texas. Ever since I was little I would always take the subway alone to dad's house in NYC. Dad used to work right by the subway station at a bank, so, whenever the subway arrived, I would head straight to dad's work and wait for him to finish work, then drive home with him. I always loved going to dads, in fact, I used to go ther every week when I was little but, dad lost he's job and had to move to Texas. So, taking the subway was no longer a option. I'm pretty sure the only reason Ari would ever come visit me and mum, is so that she could audition for Broadway. A few years back, she got into the musicale 13. She did a amazing job, but for some reason they had to stop the musical after only performing it about 10 times. Ari was actually gonna consider moving to Broadway street with me and mum, but since the show got cancelled, I was stuck with mom, alone.
--------------------
I get my pyjamas on and just flop in bed thinking about how I'm gonna tell Mrs. Odom I can't tutor Zach, since I don't want to be stuck in the shed for the rest of the year. Soon, I feel my eyes slowly falling asleep.
------------------
I wake up to the buzzing sound of my alarm clock going off, I look over at the clock and see it's only 3:00 in the morning? Just as I'm about to turn my alarm clock off, mom runs in my room
Joan:Ari's flight already landed, go pick her up!
I guess mom forgot to tell me to go pick up Ari at the airport.
Frankie:Give me a few minutes
Mom leaves the room and heads back to her bedroom. I slump out of bed and grab a black shirt and jeans. When I'm done getting ready, I look back at the clock, 3:30. Oops!
I run out the door and turn on my car, I notice a small note on the passenger seat
"Call me"
I stick the note in my pocket and start driving.
------------
I arrive at the airport at around 4:10. The airport is practically empty, the only lights on are the ones coming from the small corner stores here and there. I spot a figure sitting on their suitcase crying. Found Ariana.
Frankie:Ari?
She turns around and runs to me
Ariana:Where were you?!
Frankie:Mom didn't tell me I had to pick you up?
Ariana:Oh, let's just go. Carry my bags will ya?
I nod and pick up her 3 bags.
Frankie:I thought you were only staying for a week?
Ariana:I am staying for a week. I need one bag for pants and shirts and one bag for shorts and skirts and the other bag is for everything else
Frankie:Oh
I lead Ari and I to the car and start to drive back home. I look at the clock 5:00, yay

**********************
A/N
What's going to happen next?
Want to see Ariana/his dad more in this book?
Comment!