Chapter 2

Sorry for the short chapter!

Frankie's POV
The day is finally over, I head out to go to my car, but then I see him... The boy from earlier is standing by my car? How did he know what car I owned?
Frankie:Hi?
Once agian, he dosent say anything, he just takes a seat in my car. I thought I locked it, but I guess I didn't. For some reason I feel like something doesn't add up about him? I notice he's waiting, so I head into my car.

As I sit down, I notice he made himself feel like home because he has his chair reclined practically all the way and has his feet up on the dashboard. My inner picky self gets to me and I push his feet down of the floor. I hear him mumble a small "Sorry". Finally a word out if him!
Frankie:Who are you, I mean that in the nicest way
He looks over to me
Boy:The names Zach
I start driving out of the parking lot before answering this "Zach" Person
Frankie:Hmmm

The rest of the ride is very quiet and extremely awkward. I start to pull into the driveway, I notice my moms car in the driveway, oh great. My mom used to be a amazing friendly and carring person, that was until my Dad broke Up with her. Ever since then, my mom has never been herself, she hits me, yells at me and when I was 14 she made me sleep outside for 2 weeks because i lost her favourite shirt. Pretty stupid reason but, that's my mom were talking about so,anything could happen. Before I step out of the car I warn Zach that my mom is... Something.

As soon as I walk in my house, I hear my mom yell out to me
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!"
My mom walks out from the kitchen with her hair all messed up and you could just tell she had a bad day, well more like had a bad day for 7 years.
Frankie:I was asked to tutor someone
I look over to Zach who is just staring at the ground.
Frankie's mom:THATS NO EXCUSE!
My mom took one step closer to me and I knew exactly what she was going to do. I felt my check burn as she slaps me right on the cheeck. I try to hold back the tears but, I don't really care if Zach tells Cody I cried or something so, I just let it out.
Frankie:I can't tutor you Zach
I look back to Zach who is clearly shocked at what just happend.
Zach: I'll Erm... Come back tomorrow
Zach slowly opens the door and starts to walk out
Frankie:Need a ride?
.Zach:I'll walk, it's only a few more streets till my house

I close the door then turn back to my mom. I'm ready for whatever she has to say, usually she'll just threaten me that if I dont do waterver she wants me to do, she'll ground me. Now when I say "ground" that dosent mean no video games for a week or no going out for a week. I mean living outside in the backyard for a week. I don't sleep on the ground or anything, I just sleep in the bug invested, cold and very dark shed. Mom always gives me food and clothes but besides that, I just live out in the shed. I don't do this a lot, the last Time I slept in the shed was about 6 months ago.
And just what I expected
Joan(Frankie's mom): If you don't come home early again tomorrow, it's back to the shed!
I nod and head to my room. I know my mom is a very mean,disrespectful and horrible mother, but I still love her
************************
How was it?
What's going to happen next?
Comment!