Daddy's not impressed

Will was slammed against the wall of the Apollo cabin by his half brother, Ryan.

"You freak! You're unnatural, despicable and a fag!"

Will grunted, unable to speak.

"Well? Say something you fag!"

"He's not going to talk if you continue to hold him against the wall."

He felt his neck be released and he dropped to the floor. He heard his brother gasp, but was too busy massaging his neck.

"Son. Look up at me."

He lifted his head up, and came face to face with his father. He saw the love in his father's eyes.

"Go to the infirmary son. I'll deal with him in a moment."

Will nodded, then winced. He left, but noticed the cold look in his father's eyes.

💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Why?"

"Why what father?"

"Don't call me father. You are not worthy to call me father. You discriminate against gays when you know your father swings both ways."

"But... But..."

"NO BUTS!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A SON OF APOLLO! LEAVE CAMP HALF BLOOD NOW!"

The rest of the Apollo cabin cowered in the corners apart from one. The small girl who stood up to the cabin.

"Daddy's not impressed."

Apollo turned. He faced his daughter.

"I like girls and boys Daddy. Ryan is stupid. He needs to go."

Apollo smiled and ruffled his daughter's hair.

"Hello Jessie. How are you?"

"I've got a girlfriend Daddy!"

He smiled again.

"That's great news!"

He pulled his daughter to his side.

"Daddy..."

"Yes Jessie?"

"Can I kick Ryan out of camp?"

Apollo laughed.

"Up to you sweetie!"

Jessie threw Ryan a bag, full of his possessions. She then drew her sword.

"Out."

She marched him through camp, watched by everyone brave enough to come out of their cabins. Her siblings, the seven, Will, Nico and Reyna followed her to the border. She stopped and lifted him up by the tip of her sword.

"Listen here Ryan. You've messed with the wrong cabin. You shouldn't discriminate against gays, especially when your father swings both ways. Now leave and never come back."

With that, she pushed Ryan out of Camp Half Blood.

"Daddy was not impressed with him."

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Final Valentine's day chapter is up! Wattpad marathon is over! Wahoo!