Flashback (Will)

*Flashback starts*

"Mother?"

"Yes William?"

""I... I... I have something to tell you."

"Well, what is it?"

"I... I have a boyfriend."

"A... A boyfriend?"

Silence.

"I think that's great Will. I don't care who you like as long as you're happy and they treat you well. When can I meet him?"

My sister. The optimist.

"You side with this freak of nature? After what I've taught you!"

"Mother! Gay people cannot be unnatural if father himself dates guys, and he is a god. This means that it must be right. It must be allowed to happen."

"Foolish girl! You speak of the father that abandoned you years ago!"

My sister looked heartbroken.

"Mother. How can you say that of a god and your own son? It isn't right to do this to him! What happened to the sweet and kind mother I loved, still love?"

"If you side with him, then you must die too. You are no children of mine!"

*Flashback ends"

"Will! WILL!!"

He looked up to see Nico's panicked face.

"Will...? What's wrong?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed the front of Nico's shirt and buried his face in it, sobbing. He felt Nico's arms wrap around him.

"It's okay Will. No one can hurt you now.."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Just to let you know, I am not homophobic. Not at all. At least one of my friends is bi and another gay, who both happen to be my best friends. If any of my actual friends I know remember who they are, please don't comment who they are. I do not wish to die, thank you very much.

Also, if you need anyone to talk to me, inbox me. I am on at ridiculous hours so I'll get it no matter when you send it.

~Zoe

P.s. If you like leico/valedangelo then check out @leico_pride or my story on here (it's an au, but hey! Who cares?)