Kiss him for Hades sake!

"Sooo...."

"Huh?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Um... we could leave camp, you know, go uh... shopping maybe? Or go to McDonalds?"

Nico's eyes widened.

"That's it! We are going to find Chiron now!"

Nico grabbed hold of Will's arm, and dragged him towards the big house as fast as possible. They burst through the doors to be greeted with Apollo. Again.

"How are my favorite son and his boyfriend then huh?"

"Uh... we're..."

"We're fine Lord Apollo. We came here-"

"Yeah, to go out of camp for the day and go shopping or something. Go on, I'll let you seeing as it's you and Will. Off you go and I'll get Argus to take you there and bring you back at about nine okay?"

"Okay."

"Da...Dad? What are you doing here?"

Will finally recovered from the shock of seeing his father at camp.

"Well son, Zeus sent me here as 'punishment' for flirting with his latest girlfriend. Though it's not like she had a label saying 'Zeus' latest toy' on her. But anyway, don't spoil this day with my moaning, off you go to the city!"

With that they were ushered out of the big house with backpacks.

"When did we get backpacks?"

"I don't know, but..."

"But what?"

"Race you to Thalia's pine!"

"You're on Death boy."

"Sunshine."

"Ghost-"

"Kiss him for Hades sake!"

---------------

Who do you think's told them to kiss? Tell me in the comments and whoever gets it right gets a dedication. If no-one comments, then I guess I'll look at who commented on past chapters.

~Zoe xx