Day 3 (Part 1)

"I'm bored Will..."

"Uh huh."

"Will...? Are you listening?"

"Ask Hazel."

"Why would Hazel know if you were listening to me?"

"Nectar's in the cupboard."

He wasn't listening.

"I love you."

"What?"

Oh gods. He'd said that last bit out loud didn't he.

"What did you say Nico?"

Dammit. He now had Will's attention.

"N-Nothing."

Will crouched in front of him. Why couldn't he look him in the eyes? Or stop blushing? It wasn't like he had a crush on Will or anything...

"You said I love you, didn't you?"

"Yeah... and I'm an idiot for saying anything at all."

Will looked hurt.

"Why are you an idiot for saying that? I don't get it..."

"Because now you'll hate me and I'll lose another close friend. Feel free to walk away from me now."

"Nico... I don't hate you. And I'm not going to walk away from you. I don't care what anyone else says, because I know what you're going through. I am not some of my siblings who resent me for who I am."

"Huh?"

"I'm gay Neeks."

What?!? No no no! This can't be happening.

"Will... how do you know that I'm... that I like guys?"

"I've learn't to read people. Comes with the job, I'm afraid."

Will lent forward until their noses were almost touching. For once he didn't pull back. He liked Will being so close.

HA HA HA!!! CLIFFHANGER!! I had to do that to you guys #sorrynotsorry (don't care that it's not twitter, I am the author of this and I can do what I like). You'll have to wait for the next bit.

This update's courtesy of Gamer Guy on Google+ who asked me to update this so, yeah, here it is.

Bye!!!

~Zoe

P.s. Never eat breakfast biscuits right before a lesson in school. Seriously. Unless you wish to not be able to shut up for ages, follow my advice. Eat them at the right time of the day.