Who said that?

Mystery POV~

Nico and Will spun on their heels to face me, their faces bright red. I was dressed in completely different attire to what I normally would. Black hoodie, grey jeans and converse. No pink girly dresses for me at the moment. (CLUE!!!!) Now that would make it a lot harder to find out who I am. No more stereotypes.

"Who are you?"

"That is for me to know and for you to not."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. Now, are you going to kiss or will I have to report to D- Aphrodite that her favorite couple aren't kissing?"

 "Um..."

"Well?"

Why aren't they kissing? Oh well, time to step this up a bit.

"I'll get Percy to come and douse you in water..."

"Hades no!"

I smiled. I  knew it would work. Nico grabbed Will, then kissed him on the lips. Blushing, they ran down the hill towards the van. But not before swearing on the River Styx that they would find me. Uh oh...

-Time-Skip-Ships-Solangelo-

I had hidden the clothes when I returned to my cabin and had dived into bed before Will had made it back. Okay, probably not in the best place that I could have chosen, but I was rushed for time. I really hope that Will doesn't find them. Oh gods, he's back. Time to pretend to be asleep!

-Time-Skip-Says-That-3-People-Answered-Last-Chapter's-Question-Correctly-

"Wake up."

I lept up out of bed only to come face to face with my brother. Will. Oh, and there was Nico behind him.

"Hi Will, Nico. Why did you wake me up?"

He held up the clothes that I wore yesterday. Balls...

"Why were these under my bed?"

"Uh... I don't know. I've never seen them before."

"Really?"

"Yep. I don't wear those kind of clothes, I wear pink."

Will sighed.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Seriously Will? First you come and wake me up, then you pester me. I.Don't.Do.Mornings."

"Are you sure about that? You usually come and pester me when no-one else is awake."

He threw the clothes at me.

"Go on Jessie. I know it was you talking to us before we went to the city. Don't worry, I'm not going to chase you around camp screaming."

With that, they left, But not before Nico said something that changed the way I dress.

"Don't fit the stereotype. Be yourself"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is Will and Nico's shopping trip

~Zoe xx