Home Again

Hermione's heart fluttered as she received a letter telling her Hogwarts would accept her to redo her 7th year.

It read:

Dear Miss Granger,

We invite you to return to Hogwarts, in order to complete your 7th year of schooling.

Term will start in the 3rd of September

Provided you return, you will need the following books:
- Hogwarts: A History, Bathilda Bagshot
-The Standard book of Spells Grade 7, Miranda Goshawk
-Transfiguration through the ages, Paris Richly
-Monster Book of Monsters, Author Unknown
-Defending against the Dark, Ogrilius Rickman

NB: To open the Monster book of Monsters, simply stroke the spine.

Also, this year, there will be no Head Girl or Boy since the 7th years may be slightly occupied. However, there will still be prefects.

Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

Honestly, she couldn't wait, but she hoped that the year would be normal.

"If that's even possible," she thought to herself, chuckling.

What she was most looking forward to was seeing her friends. Specifically Ron.

Ever since what happen in the Chamber, they had been madly in love. She hoped that that would continue in their final year at Hogwarts. How could it not? It wasn't like Lavender would be there to break them apart anyway; she has lost interest in Ron since he whispered Hermiones name in a time of need rather than her own.

And of course, Hermione was looking forward to being a prefect!

**************************************************
Harry opened a letter which had just come to him from a beautiful chestnut tawny owl. It had a studious look which reminded him of Hermione.

Wait he thought to himself why am I thinking about Hermione? I'm with Ginny.

He slapped some sense into himself and opened the letter.

It read:

Dear Mr Potter,

We invite you to return to Hogwarts, in order to complete your 7th year of schooling.

Term will start in the 3rd of September

Provided you return, you will need the following books:
- Hogwarts: A History, Bathilda Bagshot
-The Standard book of Spells Grade 7, Miranda Goshawk
-Transfiguration through the ages, Paris Richly
-Monster Book of Monsters, Author Unknown
-Defending against the Dark, Ogrilius Rickman

NB :To open the Monster book of Monsters, simply stroke the spine.

Also, this year, there will be no Head Girl or Boy since the 7th years may be slightly occupied. However, there will still be prefects.

Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

OF COURSE he was going back. Just the thought of seeing his friends and Ginny made him tingle with joy, a type of joy which even Malfoy wouldn't be able to destroy.

He wondered why there wouldn't be a Head Girl or Boy though. He was slightly disappointed, since he knew becoming Head Girl was Hermiones biggest dream, and it wouldn't come true.

It seemed to him that things were changing significantly at Hogwarts

************************************************
A/N: Thanks for reading this story! I hope that you are enjoying it lots! Remember, vote, comment and follow!

Also, go check out my other story, Savannah Black! It isn't finished yet but once the ball gets rolling, I'm sure you will love it!

And finally, credits to FluffyRainbowPower  who edited this for me! You should go and follow her! I'm very grateful!

xxx

NayNay 🦋