Platform 9 3/4!

Hermione quickly leapt out of her parents' car and rushed to embrace her two best friends٫ Harry and Ron٫ in a bone-crushing hug.

They were standing between platforms 9 and 10, by a wall which looked fairly normal. However, just like everything in the magical world, it wasn't. This was the gateway to Platform 9 3/4 and the Golden Trio couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts through it.

As Hermione ran through the wall, a tingling sensation filled her body and she immediately felt at home, now that she was back in the magical side of reality. Until she bumped into Malfoy.

"Watch where you walk, Granger."he sneered

"Oh so now it is my fault, ferret?!" she replied with a little defiance in her tone

Before the argument could turn up a notch, Harry stumbled through the gateway and Hermione fell back banging her head on the brick wall. She felt herself becoming lightheaded and fell into Harry's arms. He caught her and she immediately felt safe, but lifted herself up to a standing position.

She gave Harry an awkward smile, which he returned, before shooting the ferret a deadly look and walking off to the train.

Earlier...
Harry greeted his friends and smiled inside when Hermione hugged him and Ron. He was so happy to see his friends again!

And of course, he couldn't wait to return to Hogwarts!

The Golden Trio discussed classes and Hogwarts but none of them seemed entirely interested, Harry noticed. Until the mysterious case of there not being a Head Girl/Boy this year came up.

Harry relayed his thoughts from earlier in the year to his friends.

"Things are changing at Hogwarts." he said.

Then Hermione ran through the barrier and Harry followed.

As he stepped through, he bumped straight into Hermione, who was arguing with Malfoy, causing her to stumble, hit her head on the brick pillars and almost faint back. Harry, of course, caught her. As he did so, she came to her senses and quickly stood up. She clearly wasn't comfortable in the position, but he was. It just felt right.

He didn't know why though.

They both stepped aside, shot Malfoy the ferret death glares and walked off, allowing space for Ron and Ginny to come through the barrier after them.

And, with that, they all entered their carriage and relaxed.

***************************************************

Hiii! I hope you enjoyed that chapter and that it wasn't too sappy etc. Please comment any improvements and also follow and vote!

Also, go check out ty my other book, Savannah Black.

Finally, creds to FluffyRainbowPower for editing! You should follow her too!

Oh and one more thing! Some people I know irl are also on Wattpad and you should follow them and read their books! One is Brightsparkxoxo (has written lots of books) and the other is booksforlife_123 (has just started a book)! I also know my editor irl but she hasn't written any books (yet)!

Anyway, bye and sorry for the longish authors note!

Xxx

NayNay 🦋