Are you sure?

As soon as we were all comfortable in Bobby 's living room, well as comfy as you can get in it, we started to talk. "So, Dean," Bobby started, "you got yourself a soul mate?" He asked him. I knew where this was heading. Dean never hung onto a girl for more than a night. Well, then there was Lisa, but I wasn't going to bring her up.

"Yea, well, it isn't that bad. Alexa is not bad company." He looked over at Sam and smirked. "She is actually better than Sammy because she doesn't complain about the music."

I giggled a bit, but didn't do it too much because Sam gave me a glare that told me to shut up. Which is what I did.

"So, we were wondering if you could take care of Alexa for a while." Sam said to Bobby.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Bobby said, looking at the boys, then taking me in. "But, how did you find her?"

"Cass brought her to me. To us." Dean said. But, then he looked confused. "Well, actually, I think he brought us to her."

"Ah, that explains it." Bobby said, wheeling away.

"Explains what?" I jumped at the voice and turned around to see Castiel standing behind us.

"Jeez Cass," Dean said, "Don't you know how to use the front door?" He asked him.

Castiel just shrugged his shoulders. His attention shifted over to me. "Did you tell them?" He asked me.

Dean's attention turned to me. "Tell us what, Alexa?"

"After the demon knocked me out at the diner, I had a dream." I stated. I didn't want to go on, but their stares were eating away at me. I had to tell them. "In my dream a man with yellow eyes came up to me and told me to deliever you guys a message." They all were into the story now and I had to finish it. "He told me to tell you, 'Ole Yellow Eyes is back in business.' Then, I woke up." I told them.

They all shared a look. "What? What is it?" I asked them.

Dean turned around and looked at me. "We need to leave you here with Bobby. We need to go after that Son of a Bitch and take him out."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked him. "Dean, are you sure that you want to leave Alexa here?"

"Hey." Bobby said, hurt and annoyed. "I am here. And I am not gonna let a damn thing happen to Alexa."

"Good." Dean said, standing up and walking towards Cass. "You need to watch out for her."

"You have my word." Cass replied.

Dean looked at Sam. "Let's go."

Sam nodded at Dean and got up and left.