Hospital

*Alexa's POV* 

We all walked out and to the Impala after we had our fill. I really didn't eat much of my burger. So, I let Dean have what was left of it. I was walking to the car when I turned around and saw the boys pause for a moment.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Um..." Sam said, rubbing the back of his neck like I always see him do on TV when he is nervous to say something.

"No, come right out and stay it!" I demanded from Sam, not looking at Dean who was standing right next to his brother, looking shorter in comparison, but taller than me.

"Fine," Dean sighs dramatically. "I'm pregnant."

I look shocked, just playing around of course. "Really? Who is the proud father?"

"Sammy, right here." Dean fake cries as he pats Sam on the back.

"Awww...I am really happy for you two." I cooed over them, and then got real serious again. "Now, what is it? Truthfully?"

"We don't think that you should come with us." Sam said.

"What-come on guys." I said to them, totally not prepared for this. "I mean, I was practically born to hunt you guys have to see what I can do then decide if I should stay out or not. It is only fair."

"No, I-we." Dean corrected himself, "Don't want you to get hurt because of what we do."

"Oh, come on!" I shout to the world. "You can't be serious! I finally feel like I have someone who might care about me and now you want to leave me?" I walked right up to them and said in their faces, "Dean, Sam, if you want to get rid of me that is fine. But do NOT! And I repeat do NOT try to come and look for me because it is eating away at you."

I looked between Sam and Dean and felt the tears begin to sting at my eyes. "If that is really what you want, fine." I sucked in another long breath of cold air. "Goodbye, Dean and Sam."

I turned and walked away. As soon as I was past their car I could hear Dean and Sam call my name, but I didn't care. I walked on the sidewalk and caught a glimpse of Dean and Sam fighting the waiter from the diner.

"Oh no." I started to walk back when the waiter turned around and his hazel eyes turned black. He gave me an evil smile and I screamed. I was thrown on the ground and feel my head start to spin. Then, I feel something soak my head.

"No! Alexa!" was the last thing I heard before darkness enclosed me.

*Dean's POV* 

"No! Alexa!" I shouted towards her as I saw a puddle of blood pool around her. I turn back towards the demon. "You son of a bitch!" I shout as I went to grab a bottle of holy water from my jacket. As I pulled it out, it was knocked out of my hands.

I nodded to Sam and went to grab the demon and as soon as I went for him, Sam splashed holy water on the guy. It burnt holes through his clothes and burned his face. I grabbed out my pure silver knife and stabbed him in the heart. Black smoke came out of his mouth.

I turned around and ran to Alexa. I scooped her up in my arms and place her in the Impala. "Let's go Sammy, we got to get Alexa to the hospital."

"Yea, let's go." Sam nodded as I let him drive and I sat in the back with Alexa. I didn't want her to get blood in my car.

*Alexa's POV* 

"Is she ok?" I heard Dean ask someone. I felt a tight squeeze from my right hand. "I can't sleep dude. It scares me, I think I-I'm in-"

"Dude, don't say that." Sam cut off his brother before I heard what he was going to say. "You don't even know her. And you aren't even like this."

"I don't know, Sammy, it is like she has opened a whole other side of me." Dean paused for a second. "I don't know, it feels as if she belongs with me."

"Oh, come on Dean, don't get all mushy on me now." Sam scowled Dean.

"No, I am serious Sammy," I felt Dean's hand leave mine. "I think I am in love."