You need help!

• Dedicated to To the people reading this

I walked away from my home and into the neighboring woods. I found the nearest tree and fell down crying. I couldn't take it anymore! Dean and Sam are real. My SHOW is real. What next? Flying unicorns?

"Hey," Sam's voice rang out from my woods. "What is your name?"

I looked up through my blurry vision. "Alexa. Alexa Blaze Poloski."

"Well Alexa, do you remember anything your dad said about these supernatural creatures?"

I just shook my head, still not being able to wrap my head around everything that has happened. Sam and Dean are real. I just couldn't believe it. I wanted to, but somehow I just was hoping that this was all a dream.

"Well, I think that the creatures are after you and that you should come with my brother and I. We need to make sure that you are safe from harm." Sam said.

I just nodded. He extended a hand, and I took it, hoisting myself up. As soon as I got up, I bent down and picked up my bag. I just followed him. I didn't know why I just wasn't running away. We were almost to the 1967 Chevy Impala. I decided that I would play to get Dean. If this was a dream, why not make it the best, right?

"Oh My GOODNESS!" I shrieked like a little girl. Dean turned around and leaned up against the car. "Is that a 1967 Chevy Impala?" I asked.

"Sure is. She is my baby." Dean said proudly about his car. "How do you know about cars?" He asked me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I may look like a depressed girl sometimes, but Mr. Dean, there is more to me than meets the eye." I spoke in a very matter-of-fact tone. I knew what I was doing, but I didn't know where this was going to take me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to ACDC playing Highway to Hell in a moving car. I looked around me and saw a smiling face in the review mirror. "Morning, shorty."

I groaned a bit before my brain was starting to work. "Where am I?" I looked around.

"WE are in Washington." Dean flashed a smirk at me. I just shook my head at him. "So, uh, how was your nap?"

"OK, I guess." I sat straight up in the back seat. I looked at the passanger seat to find Sam asleep. "Why are we going there?"

"A nest of vampires." Dean announced.

"Wow, you sure do get a kick out of hunting don't ya?" I sarcastically said towards him.

"Hey, don't get me sarcasm or your ass will be out of my baby in 1 second flat." Dean threatened me.

"Hey," I put my hands up in surrender. "I warned you that there was a whole different side of me. I don't think that you want to push my buttons either. Especially when I haven't had anything to eat or drink in the past week."

"Week?!" Dean shouted, and it seemed to wake Sam up. "How can you go not eating for a week?"

"That is what I have to do when I ran away from an orphanage." I just shurgged my shoulders, it was no big deal to me.

"Well, I ain't letting you come with us on an empty stomach." Dean drove right off the road and into a diner parking lot. "Sam, are you coming in or not?"

"Yea, just give me a minute." Sam spoke, but there was a tone to his voice that said 'Give me a minute'.

"Well, then, Dean. Let's go. Ya know, when you guys arrived I was just planning to go out and get some food." I said, opening the Impala's back door on Dean's side. I got out and shut the door behind me. Dean was only a second faster.

"Well, now you don't have to worry about it. Food is served." He said, walking into the diner with a sheepish grin on his face.