Eating Time

Dean and I walked into the diner and took a seat in one of the booths. Dean sat down and I sat on the otherside of the booth. The diner wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, but then again, it was 4 in the morning.

"May I get you anything?" A husky voice said.

I looked up and saw beautiful hazel eyes hidden behind long, shaggy abburn hair. "Yes, may I please have a bottle of water?" I batted my eyes at him.

"No, you are getting more." Dean said, scowling at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and sighed. "She and I are having a double bacon cheeseburger. I would like a coke please." Dean just flashed a smile up at the guy.

"Sure." He said and winked at me before he left. I felt myself blush as I watched him walk away into the kitchen.

"So, guys-" Sam stopped talking and I turned to see Dean's face scowling at the place where the waiter used to be. "What's wrong?" He asked, sliding in next to Dean.

"The waiter flirted with her." Dean said through gritted teeth.

"Dean, lighten up." Sam chuckled.

"Yea, Dean, lighten up." I said, repeating what Sam just said. "Besides, I am 17 years old. I should be able to live a little." I said to Dean.

"Yea, but he might be a demon. They have been popping up everywhere now." Dean said.

The waiter came back and noticed Sam. "May I get you anything?"

"No thanks, I'm good." Sam smiled up at the waiter.

The waiter winked at me again and I gave him my flirty smile as he walked away.

Dean's POV

I don't know what has gotten into me. I have suddenly become more jealous of that stupid waiter. I was suddenly becoming more protective of this girl and I don't even know her all that well. What I am going to do?