Chapter 2

TW

Tommy POV:

Finally! I was allowed to have my phone and I was going home in less than a week. I glanced around at the hospital room before swiftly unlocking it and opening up Twitter.

#1 on Trending: #FindTommyinnit
Fans are asking where the internet star Tommyinnit has gone after he abruptly stopped streaming 4 weeks ago and disappeared.

I winced, part of me wanting to joke about being on trending and the other part wanting to sleep. I went to my feed and started a new tweet, taking a deep breath before typing out the excuse I had planned. It wasn't a full lie, not really.

Tommyinnit
Hey guys! As you all know, I've been gone for a while. But I'm trending, so that's Pog! Anyway, I recently fell and got hurt, not really bad but enough to go to the hospital. I'm fine now, and I should be out and streaming by Sunday! See you soon!

I felt weird not adding a million jokes in my Tweet, but this was a serious, explain why I've been gone kinda Tweet. I sighed and scrolled through my caller history.

Phil - 87 missed calls and texts

Blade - 51 missed calls and texts

Green Boi - 72 missed calls and texts

Colornotfound - 20 missed call and texts

Snapmap - 39 missed calls and texts

I laughed at the names I had entered into my phone, wondering why I had George and Sapnap's phone numbers. I nearly dropped my phone when I scrolled down.

Wilby - 148 missed calls and texts

What is he doing with his life?! When did he care so much? As I pondered these questions, my phone began to vibrate. Speak of the devil, Wilbur was calling.

"TOMMY!!!!" I flinched as his relieved voice came over the phone, louder than I expected.

"H-hey Wil!" I said quietly, glancing at the machines beside me and hoping he couldn't hear them. Unfortunately, my luck is horrible.

"Is that a heart monitor?" He asks, sounding slightly calmer now that I answered. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I'm not fine. "I'm recovering well," I'm not.

"That's great, but you're lying." I nearly choked on air when he said this, surprised as hell.

"W-what?"

"Toms, I know you well enough to tell when you're lying. What happened?" I sighed, trying not to cry. I took a deep breath, scared to tell him. I don't want pity, and I don't want him to tell the others. I wipe my eyes and calm myself before speaking.

"W-Wil, do you p-promise not to tell the others?"

"Yes Tommy, I promise. What happened?"

"I-I can't walk anymore Wil,"