Chapter 12

TW: Panic Attacks

[I yeeted my Tablet when I saw the reads TYSM I love you all!]

Techno POV:

"Phil, we need to talk," I said quietly, making him raise an eyebrow. "Now."

"Alright," He said, stepping behind an empty booth. "What's up?"

"Have you talked with Tommy recently?" I asked, keeping my voice steady.

"Yeah, me, Tubbo, Eret, and Dream played monopoly last night."

"Who won?" He looked at me confused, but I just stared him down.

"Dream, then Tubbo in second. Why?" I sucked in a deep breath, once again worried for my younger broth-friend's safety.

"Was he competitive?"

"Not really, he did seem a bit off. Why, is something wrong?" He looked at me, his light blue eyes filling with worry.

"Well, me and Wil think that," I paused, sighing and letting my emotions display for once, receiving a surprised look from Phil. "We think he might be at a slight death risk."

"What?!" Phil's eyes widened, concern and horror clear on his face. "Why?! He's sixteen!"

"I know!" I snapped, but even I could hear that it was concern in my voice, not anger. "But the evidence is there. He made Tubbo join early, he keeps asking if we're happy, and now he looks so . . ." I trailed off, searching for the right word.

"Defeated," Phil whispered. I nodded, letting him process. I looked around and noticed the groups had split off, Wil with Niki, Dream with Bad and George, Karl with Sapnap and Quackity, me and Phil-WAIT. If I'm with Phil and Wil and Niki are together, who the fuck is with Tommy?!

Tommy POV:

This cannot be happening. I was having a panic attack at Disney World. Tubbo noticed when he turned to ask me a question, instantly grabbing my chair and steering it to the side.

"Tommy? Can you hear me?" Ranboo asked calmly. I nodded, wrapping my arms around my body. I should have eaten less, I should have fixed my hair, I should hav-"Tommy!" I focused again as my breathing rapidly increased, scared of being yelled at.

"P-please d-don't yell," I said quietly, wanting to curl up and disappear. But my legs wouldn't move, I couldn't, I was trapped.

"Tommy match my breathing ok?" Ranboo said as Tubbo fumbled with his phone. He began to breathe slightly louder, taking deeper breaths. I tried, but I couldn't feel my neck. I tore at my neck breathing faster, but he calmly moved my hands away.

"T-Techno Tommy's panicking what do I do?!" I heard Tubbo talking to someone but my vision was already blurring as Ranboo was calling my name. I felt a hand on my shoulder but my eyes were heavy. My breathing slowed slightly as I heard Tubbo call my name, then everything faded to a calm, peaceful black.

Wilbur POV: *Jesus Christ there are so many of them*

"Techno?" I asked when I received a call from the taller.

"Where are you?" He demanded, sounding mad.

"Uh," I looked up to see the Peter Pan ride sign. "By the Peter Pan ride?"

"Get over to the Small World ride, now."

"Wh-" I began, only to be cut off by the older.

"Get the fuck over here, now! Tommy passed out!" I have never heard him so angry, nor so worried. "NOW!" I grabbed Niki's arm, not bothering to explain, and dragged her along.

"Wilbur!" Tubbo screeched the second I was within sight. "Wil I didn't know what to do and he was breathing heavy and Ranboo helped him and I called Techno and then he passed out an-"

"Tubbo!" I said, cutting him off. "Calm down, he had a panic attack and you did the right thing."

"And you did the wrong thing!" Techno said, stepping in front of me. "Care to explain why three minors one being paralyzed were on their own at Disney World?!" I simply looked down, knowing I had fucked up. Niki went over to Phil, most likely for a run-down.

"I'm sorry Techno," I said quietly, feeling like I had just been scolded.

"T-Tech?" Tommy's raspy voice came from behind him, where Ranboo was kneeling beside him. "T-Tubbo? Wil?" I rushed to his side, ignoring the glare I got from the taller man.

"Toms! How're you feeling?" I asked, quieting down a bit when he flinched. Why had he flinched? "Better?"

"Yeah . . . I remember panicking and then black . . ." He trailed off realizing where he was. "Fuck."

"Tommy!" Tubbo said, finally off the phone with Eret and Fundy, who were looking for them. He rushed over and hugged the boy suddenly, invoking another flinch. I hadn't imagined this one. I glanced at Techno, who gave a slight nod and a look that said 'we'll talk about this later' before he turned to Phil.

"What'd they say?" He asked as Phil pocketed his phone.

"She said there should be medicine in his bag at home, the blue bottle is for anxiety and the green one is for . . ." He stopped, glancing at Tubbo and Ranboo. "Later." He said quietly, and I nodded. I was still surprised to hear that Phil had Tommy's home number, but he is basically our dad so I guess it makes sense.

"Let's head home then, we've been here for four hours. I'll tell Dream." I sighed, grabbing my phone as Niki came back over to me. "You can stay Niki," I tried, but she shook her head.

"Alright then," Phil said, taking a deep breath in and walking over to Tommy. "Let's get you home mate."