Chapter Seventeen

Y/n woke up on a couch. Her body was heavy and her head was pounding.

While waking up, flashback of things happening made her remember before dosing off that day. It was evening, a phonecall disturbed everyone who Max thought was his ex wife Jessica. However it was a man who invaded their house so Ash and Max went to that house to help her out.

Y/n, Eiji, Ibe and Shorter were nervously waiting for the news so thet we offered tea. That was the last thing she remembered...

Everything was hazy at first. It was nothing but dancing lines of colors, then shapes began to form slowly becoming into actual images of strangers in front of her.

However, she felt an arm on her shoulders. Making her turn to the source to find Arthur smirking at her. From a dazed look, the girl looked shocked, pushing the man away as she stood, only to trip back down prolonging her fall when she held onto the sofa.

"What are you..." she held her head, feeling the continuous pounding. She then turned to Eiji who was being held by the beautiful Chinese male. "Lai Si?" She called out.

She felt someone grabbing her arm, pulling her up harshly. She turned, finding Arthur next to her again. "Seems like you're going to end up being ours after all."

"Dammit, don't touch her!" She whipped her head towards the owner of that voice, recognizing correctly that it was Shorter's. He was being held by few men in black, struggling from his restraint as he looked at her desperately.

"How cute. Your boyfriend, right?" He laughed.

"Bastard, what do you think you're doing?" Y/n's face darkened.

"Well, it's not your fault. You just got involved." Someone behind them spoke. Arthur forced her to turn around to meet a pair of old eyes staring at her weirdly. Weird to the point that it sent shiver through her spine.

Dino Golzine and Lee Wang Lung stared at her with sticky eyes. She knew full well that Golzine was perverted, but to think that the person who provided them with weapons would be here sitting on the same level as the bitch whom Ash was running away from felt worse.

Her eyes gloomer. Wanting to take a gun somewhere and shoot these two.

"Beautiful young men had been my good entertainment, but this young Lady looks quite exquisite isn't she?" Dino spoke.

"No!" Eiji shouted as soon as he heard such disturbing thing to come out of an old man maybe thrice their age alone.

"I said, don't touch her!" Shorter shouted, but was chopped to his back losing consciousness.

"Shorter--" Y/n, who was about to rush to her friend was pulled again, she tried struggling but was held on her waist.

"Stop moving around. He's the one who betrayed you." He told her.

"Shut up, you damn liar. Fucking coward." Hissing, she slammed the back of her head to his face.

Arthur backed away, blood flowed out of his nose but he was still smirking at het creepily. Fuck, shouldn't have done that! He looks scarier! She thought in disgust.

"You're going to pay for this, you know." He hummed, even amused by the fact that she was fighting back.

She started kicking his knees, her elbows giving a blow on his stomach that had finally allowed him to loosen his hold. "This little bitch." Arthur grunted, grabbing her once again and giving her a strong slap. Head first, her body followed tilting aside as she collaped on the sofa behind her.

"Y/n!" She could hear a harsh shifting sound from where Eiji was.

"Stop struggling." Lai Si-- or the imposter Yut Lung said, probably restraining the young japanese from coming to her aid.