Chapter Fourteen

"For fuck's sake you damned brat, stop or I'll kill her!" One of the mafia lackey grabbed Jennifer who screamed in fear.

Y/n stopped punching the moment the coward did that. She frowned and automatically lift up her hand to surrender. "Asshole. Why do you always prey on women. At least get this old man." The girl said pointing her chin towards Jim.

Jim looked at the young female blankly but he was then grabbed by the second lackey and Y/n was harshly kicked down to her knees by the person she previously beaten up as a gun was pointed to her head.

Earlier, when the three made a typical antagonistic entrance, Y/n went forward and punched the first one she met her eyes with. He tried fighting back, however, she didn't gave him an opening as she kicked him on the floor and continued to beat him up.

Now going back to the current scenario...

"Where is Ash?" The man asked grabbing Y/n by the hair to lift her head to meet the people in front of her. Jim and Jennifer also had guns pointed at them.

"Who the hell's Ash? Why are you hurting my mom and dad?" The girl gave an outright lie. Jim almost coughed from that, but seeing as her acting was strangely good, he just stared at her.

Y/n wondered if these guys knew her since she helped out during Dino's attack. So trying to act clueless would be a good idea to test them out.

"Mom and dad, huh? You're her younger sister? This is quite funny." Aaaand they fell for it. The girl clapped in her head knowing that she's not yet known.

Y/n pretended to be shocked. "Older brother?! Who are you guys, I don't have a brother!" She insisted.

Dangit! I'm buying you time here, make it quick! The girl mentally cursed in anger which was hidden from her oscar's facade. She knew Ash was hidden somewhere so she's only trying to make sure the people inside wouldn't get hurt by taking the lackeys' attentions.

The man scoffed. "So you two didn't tell your darling dear about her older brother. How sad." He laughed the two with him joined.

"You're lying!" Y/n screamed dramatically. Teary eyes turned to Jim with her best acting skills to look helpless and clueless. She continued to sob as if losing air.

Jim who wanted to curse at her sighed. "That idiot son of mine's here..." he said.

"Hah! Look at that, you broke your little doll." The lackey laughed. "Don't worry, darling. You'll meet him soom. Surely he's still lingering around. Papa Dino will be happy to see his sister once we go back, right?"

Y/n covered her ears and shook her head. "No. That's not true. You guys are lying!" Oh fucking chromosomes! Where the hell is Ash?! She thought. Inside she was a mess of thoughts.

"Now, where is Ash?" The man pushed the gun on Jim's head deeper.

"Dammit, don't touch my dad!" The girl tried to stand up, but the man behind her pushed her down on her knees again.

"Stay down you wild brat! You're like your damned brother!" He shouted irritated.

Y/n, who lowered her head to hid her face, raised an eyebrow. I'm like who the fuck now? She wanted to ask.

She looked around, navigating the surrounding. The windows and the furnitures. From the back door and to the front door. The empty counter where the liquors were stacks.

"Not talking--"

"Ash!" From afar, a voice was heard calling out to the said blonde. Y/n face palmed as the lackeys shoot the window's direction.

"Come out now, Ash! Or we'll have no choice but to kill your dad and little sister!" The man warned.

Y/n inhaled sharply. Her mind wandered over her next move as the said male slammed the windows open. Throwing his revolver first and jumping in.

"Dammit! Don't you dare!" Ash placed bothe hands at the back of his head, glaring at each and every intruder.

"Oh, look. Here's big brother."

Y/n mentally rolled her eyes. But still pretended that she's as shocked. Ash eyed her knowingly also joining the on the spot acting squad. "Let them go." He said.

"Oh sure. But we'll be taking little sister." The lackey laughed.

Ash hissed. He eyed her again with a 'what now?' Look.

"T-then, just take me. Don't involve my parents... and don't hurt my... brother." The girl said with a shaky voice. Slowly standing up.

"Y/n no! Stay down!" Ash demanded also pretending to look shock. But he was worried about her doing something reckless.

"Such lovely siblings. I wonder if we'll get a raise if we got this kid. She'll be tempting if we dress her up nicely. Girls like her are pretty in demand too." The lackey said, grabbing Y/n by the chin to check her up.

But all the sudden a strong flash of light from the parked truck on the entrance was lit. "Freeze! Police!" Max's voice ran inside the room making the three enemies slightly disoriented.

Ash and Y/n took the opportunity to strike the captors as she snachted his gun away and shoot the man on the head. The room soon went into chaos with Jim getting Shot on his shoulder. One of them also pointed a gun at Jennifer as Y/n tried her best to block it for her. Two shots was fired as two bodies fell on the floor before Ash could shoot the man.

Y/n and Jennifer was on the floor. The younger hardly tried her best to lift herself up as she turned to Jennifer whose eyes were closed, chest was shot as her blood scattering on the extent of the floor. With that truth slapped in front of her, Y/n knew she can't do anything about it. The woman was dead.

The last man was killed by Shorter with a swift slash on his neck and Eiji following ending up with the chinese mohawk covering his eyes from the gruesome discovery.

"W-what happened here! Oh my god, Jennifer!" A neighbor arrived as well, shocked to find blood inside the bar. Two wounded people and four dead men and a woman.

"Some theives got us." Jim explained as Ash assisted him. "Go and call the cops."

Without a second to spare, the man did so as he was told. Max supported Y/n who had her arm shot back to the truck. "Ash, we have to go." He said before getting out of the door.

Shorter helped out from carrying her up to the back of the truck which the girl tried so hard to refuse. But soon just got herself knocked unconscious from the blood she lost because of her wound.

"Are they the ones who killed Griffith?" Jim turned to his son and asked.

"Yes." Ash replied, his expression pained from the wound on her father's shoulder and guilt having to believe that Y/n was Dino's spy. The girl was now wounded trying to protect Jennifer but failed.

"Then I'll give you my blessing." The old man told him softly. "Take care of that girl as well. She's decent enough as an in-law." He chuckled.

"Dammit, don't talk too much!" The boy's stern demand wasn't as strong as it is anymore watching his father that way.

"I won't die." He reassured him gripping his wound tighter. In his eyes, he looked at his son with a gaze of pride and proudness although he didn't say it out loud. "Go now. Make sure to avenge Griffith."

Hardly, the young man stood up and began to race through the door. Stopping at the exit and looking back to the only family he's left. Tears escaped his eyes with desperation as he opened his mouth. "Don't you dare die on me, old man!" He shouted before looking back to chase after the slow moving truck.

"Ash!" Shorter reached out to his blond friend which Ash grabbed onto and jumped inside the truck, holding into the railings and looked at the place he ones called home getting farther and farther away from him.

"Dammit!" He could only curse as the night sky tailed above them.

Fudge what??? Lmao brain.