Chapter Ten

Can't sleep after reading gore manga... so here ya go. Ahhhhhh the bloody scenes kept haunting me as I regret every moment of it. 😂

The bloody fight started with the deafening fires of gunshots and spill of blood created chaos around the area of Club Cod.

It was the time Ash made his entrance as he rode atop the delivery Truck, pointing his gun on Dino's direction where he had managed to injure one of his man before he was also shot on the sidelines, staggering down on the truck roof until his eyes met Arthur's for a brief moment as they hid in one of the buildings. However, he pulled the trigger once more, planting the bullet on the target that however did not kill him.

His men tried to shoot the front seat of the car, creating holes on the mirror as the three ducked, unable to maneuver the truck's direction anymore. Y/ sat back up, seeing as they were about to fall into the water, pulling the steering wheel aside while shorter hit on the break...

The three ended up in a momentarily black out.

The delivery truck that wrecked havock around the area where Shorter, Eiji and Y/n were, stayed immobile when it hit a cargo from the port. The purplette mohawk was bleeding from the head on the driver's seat while the h/c haired girl opened her eyes, dizzy as she hit her head from a painful impact on the front when they slammed on the cargo as well, hearing when the door on Eiji's side door opened, finding one of Dino's underling who was as shocked to see them as well.

The ravonette Asian held up the gun shakily in his hands as he pointed it to him, his body trembling in fear of his supposed first kill. However, noticing that hesitance made the enemy grin as he approaches, Y/n, who had no longer had the luxury to wait for him to pull the trigger moved, and instead, wrapped her hands on his' leaning on his shoulder and pulled the shot for him instead. Exact headshot.

Soon enough, another car stopped on the port, seeing as how Max and Ibe were the load of it, exchanging gunfires with Dino's men as well until they were able to reach the truck where the three stayed. Helping them down carefully, seeing as one is injured on the head and the other was still disoriented from the impact.

"What the hell are you kids doing?!" Max asked in frustrated scolding as he started firing his gun on the enemy.

Another aim of gun welcomed them as they hid behind the truck. The former journalist searched the area to find Ash hiding as well, their eyes meet briefly. "Ash! The river!" He instructed as Ibe pulled Eiji and the other, slinging the dizzy girl in his shoulder as they all started bolting on the body of water in front of them.

Ash followed, hitting more men on his tracks as he jumped as well...

...

Y/n woke up feeling her head in total misery when the pain struck her. She grunted painstakingly openning her eyes only to be met by a stinky smell plaguing her nose.

"Fuck." She hissed, feelinh the drying wet clothes she was wearing.

Not far, she heard a chuckle, seeing as the mohawk sat in one wooden box while behind him was brunette who was sewing his head. "Hello there sleeping beauty, didn't expect that you'll tell a joke from the moment you wake up." He said.

Y/n glared at him before looking around. They were inside a small warehouse. "Where are we?" She asked. Sniffling her cold clothes with a look of disgust, sticking out her tongue and soured her face. "Urgh. What the hell. I smell like dog shit. What the hell happened?"

"You guys are in my hideout." The brunette man said. She frowned at the new man with them, still in wonder. "And girl, it's better if you go home." He added.