3

"ACHOO!" Kuroo sneezed loudly, which caused him to become the centre of attention in the classroom, the teacher sighed heavily as a few students giggled, "Kuroo kun, I've told you many times already, if you're sick then go to the nurse's office now." He shook his head and sighed again.

Kuroo chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "I'm not sick! I'll be fine! I swear!" He exclaimed, the teacher nodded his head, "If you're unwell, you may take a rest." So he continued his lesson.

Kuroo's sight became hazier and hazier, he tried hard to focus on every word that escaped from the teacher's mouth, he tried to take notes but he was just writing gibberish at this point, without any realisation, he fell asleep.

He opened his eyes, seeing the ceiling and he turned his head as he saw Kenma sitting beside him, playing on his phone and hugging his school bag tightly, "What happened?" He asked, causing Kenma to jump from surprise.

"You got a fever idiot, your classmates had to bring you to the nurse's office." Kenma hissed, he put down his phone and frowned, "You're lucky that you fainted during the last lesson, otherwise, you would have to stay here for hours." He continued to mumbled words, lecturing and bullying Kuroo, but Kuroo merely smiled and giggled, which triggered Kenma more.

"What are you laughing at you idiot? Is this so funny? Is getting sick a joke now?" He asked, he stood up and snatched the cold towel from Kuroo's forehead, he then rinsed it with water and placed it back again. At that moment, all Kuroo could hear was his heartbeat, it skipped a beat and it pounded faster, he could feel his face heating up but he brushed it off by thinking that it was due to his fever.

"Stop smiling like some idiot now, I called your parents and they will come and pick you up," He rolled his eyes upon seeing how... stupidly handsome Kuroo looked, with his devilish grin and his messy bedhead, the way his obsidian eyes reflected the rays of sunlight that shone through the room, and the soft wind blowing against his hair.

The curtains of the window swayed, and for a moment, no words were exchanged, they were simply gazing, no, they were admiring each other, they were so in love yet they hadn't realised it yet. Kuroo gazed at Kenma's catlike eyes, those golden eyes that gleamed with such beauty, he was gorgeous.

This moment they shared was filled with serenity, perhaps the sunset was making the atmosphere more romantic, but the rosy pink sunlight that dappled the leaves caused their cheeks to flush red.

Kenma looked away, he gulped and stood up, "I'm- I'll go to your classroom... to check if I left anything when packing your... school bag..." he mumbled those words under his breath and ran off, with a litany of profanities escaping from his mouth.

Kuroo blinked with confusion and chuckled, he tilted his head and smiled upon remembering Kenma's face just now. His eyes... his black hair... his pink nose... the tip of his ears blushing red due to the sunset... his low, soft voice... everything about him was... amazing.

He stared at the ceiling for a while, he could feel his heart beating faster than usual, his face was hotter as well. It must be a fever, he thought, deep down he knew it was not, but maybe he just didn't have the guts to admit it back then.

"If only... these are real..." He said quietly, he grabbed the white sheets tightly, even the touch felt real, it amazes Kuroo how many potential Kenma has when it comes to creating a video game. He sighed and smiled again, as he saw Kenma came in.

"You're back." He said, his voice almost sounded like it was about to break, Kenma nodded his head, "Y-yes... I checked and I don't think that I left anything... I should leave now, your parents-"

"Don't leave yet." Kuroo said, his deep voice almost sounded like a growl, causing chills to Kenma, he grabbed Kenma's wrist and pulled him towards himself, "Stay here with me, for now."

Kenma sat on the side of the bed, shocked and surprised of what he was doing now, "Kuro..." He said softly, then, he nodded his head and stroked Kuroo's forehead with a smile, he touched the wet towel and giggled, causing Kuroo to blush lightly.

"When... it's just us here," Kenma said, his face flushing red again, probably from embarrassment, "I think... I feel... happy." The screen glitched a little but Kuroo quickly shook it off and smiled at him.

File Name: 26th May, 2010