7

jeno brought jaemin food and watched him eat, jaemin only ate due to the fear he felt if he didn't.

"i-i'm done."

he gave me a stern look, looking at the small portion of rice i didn't eat.

"finish it."

"i-i can't, i'm full, please jeno."

i pleaded with my eyes, also evident in my voice and he nodded grabbing the plate and locking me in the room.

i stared at the door like a puppy waiting for it's owner, and then i laid down again, wrapping my arms around myself.

that same night, i made a risky attempt, grabbing jeno's keys and opening the door. i quickly ran out and searched for anything useful. seeing a phone on the counter i dialed haechan.

haechan perspective-

we sat on the couch, i couldn't help but worry so much about the possibilities of what could have happened to jaemin. i was so anxious, i felt like throwing up.

as i stopped thinking about it, my phone rang, grabbing it; i answered it and-

"haechan-ah..."

"n-nana!"

the tears were streaming down my face as i waited for him to speak.

"i'm gonna send the location, hurry."

i let out a muffled yes and a message came through. there was a sigh and i could tell he was thinking.

"i love you, okay? i have to go now."

i protested so much only after a few tears, he had hung up. i checked his location putting it in my phone and turned it off to rest for a moment.

time skip¡

both mark and yohan, came home and haechan paced around the house as he looked up at them.

"what's wrong, baby?"

"i know where jaemin is."

yohan looked at him in shock and turned around to bang the wall, feeling at fault for not taking care of jaemin more. haechan quickly went to him and assured him it wasn't his fault and that they'll get him back.

jaemin perspective-

after i ended the call, i deleted the contact, and the recent number log. i pretended to get a glass of water and quickly walked back to the room.

"where were you?"

"i was getting water, sorry."

"don't do it again."

i nodded and got back into the covers, he put an arm around me, his breath against my neck. i put my hand on top of his and intertwined it, rubbing small circles against the knuckles.

jaemin knew it was wrong but he was going into shock, he was going through what they called the stockholm syndrome. only after a day of spending with him, because of all the things jeno did in the past, was getting into his head telling him it was okay.

i let go of his hand and turned towards him, he was surprisingly still awake, staring me down and i caressed his face.

pressing his forehead against mines, i closed my eyes and soon we were close to each other, legs tangled, arms wrapped around and our breaths mingled into one another's. it's as if this is what the world wanted, but i didn't.