4

as we talked a bit, we all decided that it would be best to go to sleep and maybe go shopping.

we said goodnight and i went into renjun's room, not knowing the dangers that lied ahead. i got in bed after brushing my teeth and i sighed and put my hands on my face.

"i should've moved when we had the chance."

i said and my phone rang, yohan was calling. i answered the phone and put it in loudspeak.

"hey nana."

"hey babe, how was work?"

"it was great, my hair is just hard from the hairspray."

"shave it, it'll make it easier."

"noooo, my hair is too luscious and long to cut."

i giggled and i turned towards the window looking out and i gasped as a person appeared. jeno. i gulped as he held a finger to his lips and i nodded.

"what happened?"

"nothing, i just imagined you getting your hair shaved. i think long is better."

"see, i told you!"

"yeah yeah, whatever, i wanna dye my hair again."

"what are you thinking?"

"maybe black."

i looked at jeno as he held a knife towards me, walking to the other side.

"that sounds good."

"i haven't had black hair in a long time."

and then i felt him close, my heart racing, not from love but from fear.

"end the call..."

was all he said and he pressed a knife on my back. i didn't respond to him as yohan agreed with my statement.

"you should get some rest, babe."

"i should, goodnight nana, have a good sleep."

"you too."

he chuckled and the call ended, when i did, i elbowed jeno and i ran to my door, opening it and running to my room.

"stop running, jaemin, it's no use."

i finally managed to open it but, he dragged me out, haechan woke up to the sound and saw jaemin and another person.

"mark...mark, he's here."

"who?"

"j-jeno, call the cops."

haechan perspective

i got out of bed and rushed to the living room, seeing jeno hold a knife against jaemin's neck. jaemin cried and he looked terrified.

"let him go! you bastard!"

he laughed and held jaemin, an arm wrapped around his neck, almost suffocating him. he twirled the knife around and looked at me.

"how about no."

mark walked out and jeno smiled.

"well if it isn't mark, you finally fulfilling your duty as a boyfriend?"

"shut up."

"quite bold for a useless boyfriend."

mark scoffed and stood next to haechan.

"quite sane as well."

i hated being so useless not being able to help jaemin. there was a knock at the door.

"police open up! lee jeno, we know your in there."

they stated and jeno smirked, letting the poor boy go and running into renjun's room where he jumped out the window and fled.

the police had already come in and were after him, but they didn't get him.

i ran to jaemin as he breathed heavily, i hugged him tightly, and he cried in my arms. we stayed with him the whole night, sleeping in a normal matter. the police also wanted us to move into another area, and so we did, once it hit daytime.