8

tw// mention of rape

i woke up to me still in jeno's arms, i looked at him and admired him, why was he so invested in me that he would do anything for me. i was just another person, we were never together, and that's how it's supposed to be.

i looked at all the small details on his face and slowly untangled myself from his arms. i hesitantly grabbed the pillow and put it right on his face, suffocating him.

i grabbed the keys and then he started to move around, he grabbed my forearms and managed to flip me around.

"you fucking bitch!"

he wrapped a hand around my neck and squeezed, i couldn't breath and i was scared. i put a key in between my fingers and stabbed jeno. it wasn't much but it bought me time.

he let go of me and i ran to the door, unlocking it and running out. i saw the door that led outside and i quickly unlocked it.

as i was about to go out, he pulled me back by my hair, i screamed and then i saw a car coming so i continued to fight back even if it hurt.

"you'll never have me...you'll go back to jail."

i spat, and he threw me down kicking me.

"you know why i did all this, because i love you, i want to rape you just like i did last time. i want you to tell me to stop so i can go even harder. i want you to be my little bitch." he got closer to me as i backed away.

"no no no! you don't love me, you love my body." i grabbed whatever was behind me and threw it at him, but it wasn't enough.

he grabbed me, throwing me into a room, he went back out and closed the front door locking it. he came back and started to strip as he did to me as i refused him.

author perspective

jeno forced himself onto jaemin and the words you could here from outside the room were horrifying. it made you feel some type of way, it made your skin crawl, it made you uneasy.

"jeno...stop! it hurts..." and that's all he said before he blacked out.