Prologue: Welcome to Texas 1/2

Somewhere in Texas

The sun was rising in the early morning in the small city of Weslaco as it shows a man jogging around the city trying to get some blood flowing but as he continues jogging another person was running behind him fast as he spoke up while he ran past him.

???: "On your left."

At the downtown of the city the same man was still jogging in the sidewalk as the store owners began to open their shops for the day before the man could stop and wave to the shop owners the same man who is running past him and spoke up to him.

???: "On your left."

??? 2: "Huh uh on my left."

Jogging to the city park the man was about to finish his running for the day until the same man who is still running slowly running up behind him hearing the sound of those footsteps he quickly looks behind and starts to spoke up before he can run past him for the third time. 

??? 2: "Don't you say it!"

???: "On your left."

??? 2: "OH COME ON!"

Trying to catch up to the person who he ran past him got tired as he slowly walked to a tree that was nearby for the shade of the sun that was already up sitting down on a tree the man was resting the person who was running halt slowly and walked to the man who is resting by the tree.

???: "Need a medic Justin?'

Justin: "Bro you just ran 13 miles in 13 minutes jeez David things really changes ever since we both got out of High School and football." 

David: "Yep things really change how you have been man?"

Justin: "Doing well how's your love life treating you?"

David: "It weirds that all I got to say why are you talking about my love life what about the girl of yours?"

Justin: "Well she is nice and all I like her man."

David: *Smiles and pat Justin shoulder.* "Hmm well man I think you will make it well in the future between you two I got to go."

Justin: "Bye David."

David later, leave the park and starts heading home while he was jogging his way home he later notices to see a 2017 Ford truck is slowly following him seeing this David slowly stop jogging and turned around and sees the driver of the truck stops turning the engine off and get off as the people who are inside the truck got off and walked towards David. 

David: "Bill..."

Saying his name David was imminently got punched in the face making him fall down as the other boys began to join in kicking or punching when they stop Bill walk to David who is wiping the blood off his nose.

Bill: "How does it feel David to do nothing while you did this to my brother."

David: "Oh him how his arm doing last time I heard and saw I broke his arm when he stole something from me."

Bill got mad as he then kicked David in the stomach with his boot. 

Bill: "You crippled his arm and ruin his life!"

David: "Well how about I do that to you..." 

Bill: "Why you-"

Right before Bill could punch David in the face he then grabbed Bill's fist surprising him and his friend's struggle to move his fist David began to bend his hand backward as Bill slowly went to his knees as David slowly got up from the ground until later he then punched him sending Bill to the ground as his friend's watch him go down.