The Calm before the storm Part 3

David house basement

David: "So can I be introduce to your guys squad after I disband the Knights"

Nick: " I go This is Private First Class Jason he a good kid next is Corporal Dunn good in the field but he freak out when things are going sideway Sargent Luke and Drake best guys to fight with me and First lieutenant Pablo we lost Stilts during the ambush may god rest his soul and the code name of this squad is Phoenix"

David: "Hm not a bad name next Razor your squad"

Razor: "This is Major Sargent Marcus Ortega codename Lerch next is Private Velikan love heavy weaponry and finally my Second Lieutenant Rozlin Helm codename Roze and the codename of this squad is Shadow Company"

David: "I thought the Shadow company was dead when you were under my command"

Razor: "It was but I brought it back from it grave"

David: "Right anyway Sarah your next

David look at Sarah as he sees her alone which made everyone one confused in the room

David: "Sarah where your team"

Sarah: "What they are right her-...... give me a moment sir"

After she left the room everyone starts to laugh as David shook his head in disappointment as Sarah was dragging and yelling at her squad for leaving the meeting and embarrassing them at her old team and new team"

Ramirez : "Now that was funny"

Sarah: "SHUT UP BEFORE I RIPPED THAT MASK OFF YOUR FACE"

David: "That enough Sarah now your team"

Sarah: "Right sorry sir this is Daniel Recker Corporal and this is Specialist Justin Martin and Lieutenant Jessica we are Squad Omega"

David: "Ok then Ramirez didn't have a squad so let me guess you prefer going lone wolf all this time while I retired"

Ramirez: "Yep"

David pitch his noise as he walked back and forth while everyone was looking at him confuesed for what they did as David place his hands on the table of the map and the photos of the Grimm Version of Team RWBY

David: "Ok Nick say that they are the Grimm version of my daughter team and they took out a entire base by a surprise attack"

Nick: "Correct"

David: "While traveling out of New Jersey and heading to Texas you were ambushed in Tennessee's by the grimm version of my daughter am I correct"

Nick nod at David question as he look down at the report

David: "After the ambushed you gather the enemy broken weapon and sufferer one injury which his name Jason am I correct"

Jason: "Yes sir even though I thought I was going to died there by look who still standing"

David: "Be luckily kid now then Nick can you show me the weapon you recover after the ambushed"

Nick: "sure"

Nick place the fixed Dark scythe in the table as everyone was inspecting it as Nick tossed the photo of the destroyed scythe that the gunship destroy as David look at the photo seeing how the gunship bullets breaking it as Razor was looking at it

Razor: "So Nick how did-"

Before Razor could finished scythe begin swing around as everyone dropped to the floor screaming and yelling as Jason ran out of the room thinking it was possesses as he was running out screaming as hell broke lose in there