Chapter 1: Welcome to Texas 2/2

Last Time on Not from this world

Ruby: "Yang I have it under control!"

Yang: "Well sorry sis we couldn't take any risk after what he's done to us

Blake: "Yeah lets tied him up and find Jaune and the others pretty sure he got to them before us." 

They began tied David up by the chair while he was still unconscious to see or hear of what is going to happen to him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David POV

???: "Is he dead?"

??? 2: "No he not you dolt." 

??? 3: "So any idea who we make him talk?"

??? 4: "Oh I know let's break his leg!'

??? 3: "Nora."

??? 2: "Blake gimme me that bucket."

I then felt water splashed on me as I quickly woke up looking at my surrounding I then see that I'm still at my house and surrounded by eight teenagers intruders that I took out I tried to move out of the chair, but I knew that I'm tied to it great....... I'm going to die to people who are in my house.

??? 2: "Alright sir what is your name?"

David: "Am I being robbed?"

I then look to my left and see the girl that have a scythe pointed on my neck earlier eating one of my boxes of cookies that I bought glaring at her the girl in black clothes with a bow on top of her hair then place a sword on my neck as the white still question me.

???: "Hey answer my question."

David: "David Knight....."

??? 2: "Okay David where are we what kingdom are we in?"

David: "Um do you mean state or country you guys are in."

??? 2: "No you dolt what kingdom are we in?" 

I can't speak anymore I can't give them a truth of what is going to happen to them no I can't, they don't need to know of where they are and why they are here which I don't know how they got here.

??? 6: "Yang" 

I then see a blonde hair girl marched her way towards me seeing her eyes turned red as she picked me up while I'm still in the chair up and pick up her right fist up.

Yang: "Talk"

David: "Texas..... You are in Texas...."

The girl who wearing all white walks right next to her friend who is called Yang question me again.

???: "What Kingdom is Texas in." 

Before I could answer the white one question we all hear Ruby I think scream out of joy as she leaves a bunch of rose pedants on the floor and is touch my guns.

Ruby: "Ooh these feel nice."

David: "Hey quit touching that!"

Yang then later put me down as everyone went to Ruby taking my guns away from her and showing it to me.

David: "Um those are mines."

??? 3: "What are you an arms dealer/"

David: "The fuck? Do I look like an arms dealer no now get me out of this chair before-"