Chapter 2: "Can you tell me about Earth"

Walmart

David: "Hm what would Ruby like to get."

It shows David standing at the woman clothes section with a bunch of clothes in the cart that he's pushing around the store looking at the clothes that would be the best fit for Ruby David is having a hard time to find one until. 

Store Employee: "You're still choosing sir?"

David: "Uh yes I am I'm trying to find a perfect red and black dress for a *Cough* Daughter *Cough* of mine. "

Store Employee: "Well sir I think I got one that will be perfect for your daughter."

The store employee went to the side of the box that he was carrying and starts going through the clothes he has in there until later pulls a nice shirt and jeans of red and black liking the style David then take it and thank the store employee making David head towards the check-out to buy the things he's getting.

Timeskip

Meanwhile, at David house

As Team RWBY and JNPR is sitting down and watching TV the different shows that David like to watch during the time when he's doing nothing.

Jaune: "So this is the show's he watches?"

Blake: "I guess."

Yang: "Well I'm liking it no wonder why he watches um what is called again?"

Weiss: "Tacoma FD that what we're watching."

Pyrrha: "Glad that Ruby isn't seeing this stuff by the way where is she?"

Yang: "Oh she is in the shower." 

Meanwhile, with Ruby

Ruby was getting out of the shower having the towel wrapped around her body while having the second towel to dry her hair as she is drying her hair she then looks in a mirror of a reflection of herself and hear something whisper in her ears. 

???: "....... Ruby Rose......"

Hearing that Ruby look around her surrounding and sees no one in where she at Ruby then gets out of the bathroom and later get dress as she was done putting on her clothes she then heads her way towards the living room where the others are but as she is making her way she then sees David room door open a little as she was about to close the door Ruby then feel something that is telling her to go in the room slowly opening the door and enter the room she then sees David room all neat his walls are covered by three movies posters and a computer set up that is on the other side of the room. 

Looking around the room Ruby then sees David computer on having the screen a paused video of group of armed people in a destruction area as a group of people is making their way towards someone or something walking to the computer she then plays the video hearing the audio of blood and strange creature noises Ruby then hears the man of who leading the group spoke up to the thing that is killing the enemy. 

David on the recording: "Doctor sir you did it we won."

Ruby: "David?"

As the so call doctor in the video picked his head up and turned around backhanding David away from him making David flew nine feet away from it and crashed into an artillery truck seeing the group shock by this Ruby watch the group trying to stop the beast as there is the sound of Gunshots, Growling and Yelling in the audio. 

???: "He right there take it out!"

???: "Brother watch out!"

???: "AH!"