Japanese Denim

I woke up in a good mood realizing that today was the day we were going to stream with Minx.

I took a shower and got ready into this:

I got a text from Kalynn saying that it was gonna be them playing "The Mimic" a roblox game I'd never played before

I got a text from Kalynn saying that it was gonna be them playing "The Mimic" a roblox game I'd never played before. I joined the discord server and was introduced to Minx. "Allo! I'm Minx" i laughed at how thick her accent was "Hi! I'm y/n" I smiled and put on my face cam. She then said "Hey Kalynn, be honest now, are you and y/n dating?" I was so surprised and the chat blew up. "What! No" she said in between laughs. "Would you?" Minx asked suddenly. "I mean, yeah" She started clapping and we all started laughing. (That rhymed lolz) "Well people I think there was a match made in heaven!" I yelled. We made jokes about our little "love quarrel" during the whole stream for about 2 hours.

We finished the stream and I went on Twitter and saw that there was a new hashtag, a ship name for Kalynn and I. 'Ka(half of your name) I took a screenshot and sent it to Kalynn.

Kalynn🤍
Ahahahaha that's so funny!!!

y/n
right!!!

Kalynn
Okay I'm tired I'm going to bed
Ttyl love ily🤌🏻

y/n
ily too bestie🙄🤍

I set my phone down and got into comfy clothes and went to bed got into my bed. I played Japanese Denim. I imagined that I was all snuggled up with Kalynn and that the ship name was real, I wanted us to be real. It was one of the best feelings ever, being in love.
Huh,

I'm definitely in love with Kalynn Koury