Mrs Magic

Kalynn's POV
———————————————————————————
I woke up next to my Mrs. Magic and admired her face. Her soft snoring was one of the cutest things I've ever heard. I can't believe she really had feelings for me too. I'd liked her after a few weeks were were talking. I would blush after she would text me, call me even just be there with me. I'd just been so scared for people to know I was in love with her, someone who happens to be a girl. I was starring at her and playing with her soft dark curls. After a few minutes she slowly blinked awake. "Hey" she said in a gravely voice. I smiled so hard and blushed. Her eyes widened for a second looking at the time.

Y/n's POV
"What?" I asked. I looked and realized we had 24 minutes to get ready and get down to the lobby to leave. We rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready. Kalynn did the same.

My outfit:

Kalynn's outfit:

Kalynn's outfit:

I picked up Kalynn and I'd things and ran into the elevator

I picked up Kalynn and I'd things and ran into the elevator. It was just in there and it was awkwardly silent. I then felt her hand graze mine. I flashed out of my trance and looked at her. She looked at me back and her eyes twinkled a bit. She then proceeded to hold my hand. We looked away from each other she started at the floor blushing. I looked at the screen that shows what floor we were on. It reached the the bottom floor and she let go of my hand quite quickly. I looked at her face and it had the sort of 'Not-now' look. So i went with it. It kind of crushed me for the whole day but it was okay.

We had met a lot of fans that day and Kalynn and I hadn't really been communicating. So when we went back to the hotel I'd decided to ask her why.

"Omg, y/n you're overreacting." She scolded at me packing our dirty clothes into a spare Amal suitcase I had brought.

I scoffed and said "What? I was just asking why my own girlfriend has been ignoring me all day" I sat on the bed we had shared just this morning.

"I-I don't want to be called that... yet"

I, stunned got up and stood right in front of her. "Called what? My girlfriend"
"Oh" I said bluntly
"That's fine, then tell me the real reason behind that, or I can just put two and two together."

"You don't know that full story, y/n." She said quietly.

"Then Kalynn, tell me the "full story"

She took my hand and sat down on the side of the bed. She pulled me down next to her. "My first girlfriend, was in the 8th grade. She wanted want to parade it around, I didn't. So, she outed me... at a school assembly. So ever since then, I'd never really been comfortable with the label girlfriend. And us, we've only just started dating so, I'm sorry if I'm awkward but I swear in really really, really in love with you." She looked at me at I looked at her, she leaned into kiss me and I kissed her back.

I really am in love with Kalynn Koury, Madly.

———————————————————————-
IM SORRY I HADN'T UPDATED BABES TERRIBLY SORRY. SO SO SO SORRRY