I Wanna Be Yours

I woke up and shot out of bed. I called Kalynn and she picked up quickly and we scream at the same time. "AHHHHH" we both burst out laughing after that. "We get to meet tomorrow!" I said"I'm already packed what about you?" I asked "Me too! Weston and I are gonna stop somewhere though, we have to pick up my girl- friend, just a friend" she said. My heart sank and I felt a big ball in the back of my throat. I got all choked up and my ears got hot and itchy. "W-well I'll see you there, okay?" I said "y-yeah by-" I hung up and threw my phone.

I ignored all of my feelings (as always) and tried not to cry at all. I got outside and entered my Uber with my little brother. They drove me to the airport where I was greeted with my plane ticket as well as my little brothers. I handed it to him and we sat down and after an hour of waiting, I finally got on my plane and landed in California. Since I was only feeling 3 hours of jet lag, I decided to go to the hotel I was staying at. When I got there, I saw a girl facing the door with an even taller girl arguing to see if this was the right hotel. I could see their vidcon tags and I tapped her shoulder and said "Hey, this is the right ho-" the girl turned around and I saw it was Kalynn. "OH MY GOD!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a big hug. We hugged for a full minute before pulling away. The girl held out her hand and said "Hi, I'm Kalynn's friend" I smile faded but I kept on a tiny one for the moment.

A few hours later

We were all going to dinner and so I decided to get ready into this:

I walked out of my hotel room with my brother to see Kalynn and the girl talking very close quietly and when they noticed us they jumped apart and started walking away fast

I walked out of my hotel room with my brother to see Kalynn and the girl talking very close quietly and when they noticed us they jumped apart and started walking away fast. My little brother whispered "Ohh that has got to burn" I smacked the back of his head and we got an Uber and waited.

When we reached the play we were having diner at, it was very, quiet and awkward. No one was really talking unless it was very small. I looked over at Kalynn's friends phone and Shaw she was texting someone on her phone.

'Baby💕' the name read. The texts were very subtle like any couples texts. "Hey Kalynn can I talk to you, in private?" I whispered to her motioning my head to the women's bathroom. We walked there and I said "I think your friend, is texting someone else" she crossed her arms and said "Why were you looking at her texts in the first place" " Because I knew something was off about her when you mention her" she scoffed. "It doesn't even matter to me, because we are JUST FRIENDS, y/n" my face fell and she continued. "Why does it matter to you anyway, y/n" I stayed silent for a few seconds before she said "Tell m-" I interrupted her "Because I wanna be yours!, Kalynn. I love you and I've loved ever since we've been talking, dude!" Her face had a surprises but happy look in her face. "And I can't stop thinking about you and if you guys were dating, I didn't want to see you hur-" she cut me off by kissing me. She pulled away and I pulled her back into the kiss. We pulled away for real this time and giggled. We decided to sneak back into the hotel and ditch the stupid dinner. We went back into mine and got into pajamas. I gave her one of my pajama pants and a hoodie of mine to wear. We got into my bed and faced each other I put on music on my phone and 'I Wanna Be Yours" played on. She burst out laughing and I was confused why. "What?" I asked. "You quoted this in your love confession loser!" She said. We laughed again and I nodded my head as a yes.

Soon we fell asleep and Weston and My little brother came back upstairs to the hotels.

I guess they also on the floors?

Kalynn Koury likes me back..