Shore-Leave Part 2

Lt Commander Leonard McCoy was the senior medical officer on board The U.S.S. Enterprise and he beamed down with Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott to take 14 days of shore-leave on Star Base 12.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley wanted Dr. McCoy to meet Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard  Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

"Doc, you must meet Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles Howard the new Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory. They no longer live  at Norfolk Estate, but reside out  at Beltane Manor on the outskirt of Norfolk and Bedford Territory." Lt Kevin Riley tells Bones McCoy.

"Karissa married Lord Andrew Charles Howard Doc. She has two daughters by Lord Andrew Charles." Kevin Riley explains.

"Lt. Riley. It has been almost two years since you left Star Base 12." Bones McCoy tells him, "Did you really expect  Cadet Karissa Lowell to wait for you." 

"I never thought she would marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Kevin tells Bones McCoy.

"Kevin underestimate what women will do." Bones tells him, "I am divorced man with a 21 year old daughter myself. "

"I was so hoping that Karissa would have waited for me to return to Star Base 12." Kevin exclaims, "She is only 22 years old Doc." 

"Lady Karissa must have found something in Lord Howard to draw her near to him and enough to marry him." Bones exclaims.

"Lord Andrew Charles gave her -her heart's desire a daughter." Kevin exclaims.

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard won her heart and hand by giving her a child and she wanted a daughter and he gave her one. It is the tie that binds Kevin Riley." Bones McCoy states.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is their eldest daughter and she resembles her mother with her golden blonde hair, fair complexion, and blue eyes, and Lady Samhain is beautiful with her golden brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin." Kevin admits, "Karissa is a real looker I can understand."

"Lt. Kevin Riley without Lord Andrew Charles Howard DNA they couldn't exist. Lord Howard must be a handsome man as I have seen his elder brother, Lord Patrick William Howard." Bones McCoy tells him.

"All the Howard's are good looking even the two sisters of Lord Andrew Charles are beautiful." Kevin admits,  "Lady Patricia has red hair, and Lady Charlotte Augusta has blonde hair." 

" We have been invited to Beltane Manor to have dinner and socialize with Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa. In fact,  I am lodged over at Beltane Manor at Lady Karissa's request." Kevin  Riley explains.

"I remember the first time I noticed Karissa sitting on top of the hill overlooking Star Fleet Academy." Lt, Kevin Thomas Riley explains.

"I was drawn to her, but she was so distant towards me." Kevin Thomas Riley explains.

"Lt. Riley. May I suggest that you move on and forget Lady Karissa as she is married woman and a Duchess."  Bones McCoy tells Kevin Riley.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Bones McCoy rides out with Kevin Thomas Riley to Beltane Manor and when the carriage pulls in front of Beltane Manor Bones McCoy looks over and he sees the most beautiful woman that he has ever seen.

"Who are you are looking at Bones?" Kevin asks.

"Who is the beautiful woman standing outside the manor?" Bones asks.

"Oh! that Lady Karissa. I told you that she was beautiful Bones." Kevin explains.

The two gentlemen climb out of the carriage  and they walk over to where Lady Karissa is standing and Kevin walks over to her, " I want you to meet Bones McCoy Karissa." Kevin asks her.