The Spare Heiress

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard walks into Lord Andrew Charles study and he looks at her and asks, "What is on your mind Lady Karissa?" 

"You know your last conjugal visit you had  with me in January." Lady Karissa exclaims.

"I thought it was a success." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

"Well, Lord Andrew Charles it was a success alright." Lady Karissa tells him and she presents him with an ultrasound and a pregnancy test.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at the test  results, and he smiles  " When this is child due Lady Karissa?" 

"Toward the ends of October of this year Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa states.

"Has Lord David Beck administered one of those tests to you yet?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"You mean an amniocentesis test Lord Andrew Charles.?" Lady Karissa ask.

"Yes I exactly." Lord Andrew Charles answers.

"No I don't think it is necessary." Lady Karissa  states.

"I have chosen for our son Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR or if it is another daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am fine with those names Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her, "Let us agree that the next child  won't arrive until 2280." 

"I agree as I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so soon, but in away it will be good for Lady Elizabeth to have a younger sister or brother to play with." Lady Karissa replies.

Lord David William Beck sees no complications with the second pregnancy as there were no complications with Lady Karissa's first pregnancy and the labor and delivery went well.

Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles anticipate the arrival of the second child, and the child will be born out at Beltane Manor rather than Balmoral Manor as they have moved into their new residence on the outskirt of Star Base 12 between Norfolk and Bedford Territory.

Bedford Territory is where Lord Richard William Carey is Duke and he is most handsome and he watches from his property as Lady Karissa takes Lady Elizabeth out to play.

One day he walks over to Beltane Manor and he sees Lady Karissa outside with Lady Karissa and he walks up to her and he bows and she curtsy and "Good  Day Lady Karissa. I noticed you were outside Lady Elizabeth."  Lord Richard says.

"Good Day Lord Richard. It is a beautiful day and Lady Elizabeth and I need the exercise." Lady Karissa explains.

"May I ask you something Lady Karissa or maybe it is observation?" Lord Richard asks.

"Yes of course what is it?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Are you pregnant again with Lord Andrew Charles child once again?" Lord Richard asks.

"Why. Yes I am three months pregnant with our second child and it won't be our last." Lady Karissa replies with a laugh. "We want four children."

"Lord Andrew Charles and I don't care what the gender of this baby will be.  Lord Andrew Charles naturally hopes it is a son, but I have a feeling it is a second daughter." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Elizabeth now 7 months looks up at Lord Richard Carey and Lord Richard smiles, "Good Day Lady Elizabeth I am your first cousin twice removed Lord Richard William Carey."  Lord Richard introduces himself.

"I am afraid Lady Elizabeth doesn't know who you are right now. " Lady Karissa states, "Give her time she will know." 

"Lady Elizabeth is only accustom to her first cousin, Lady Alexandra Katherine Howard as they are the same age."  Lady Karissa  explains, " Actually Lady Elizabeth is expecting a new first cousin in August of 2276 and a new second cousin in September of 2276 and a half Aunt in October of 2276 right before I am due." Lady Karissa  explains.