The Duke Pays Lady Karissa A Visit

Lord Andrew Charles Howard decided to pay Lady Karissa a visit on the evening after they entertained Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Dr. Leonard McCoy at Beltane Manor.

It was not typical of Lord Andrew Charles Howard to pay Lady Karissa a visit but when he wanted to make love he would come to her as he was growing tired of  his mistress  as  Lady Karissa knew that he would.

Lord Andrew Charles knocks on Lady Karissa's door she calls out, "Come in it's open." 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard enters her suite  and he bows and she rises and she curtsy to him out of respect for his position.

"I thought I would pay you a visit this evening Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"How thoughtful of you to think of me Lord Andrew Charles? Has your mistress lost your interest." Lady Karissa asks.

"Yes she has and she is boring ." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Where is Lord Richard William Carey this evening. I would have thought he would be with you this evening? Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have no designs on Lord Richard William Carey Lord Andrew Charles ." Lady Karissa   tells him.

"He is free to come and go as he wishes that was part of our agreement." Lady Karissa explains.

"I want to make love this evening." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Oh I see you want to make love this evening and this is why you come to visit me." Lady Karissa laughs.

"We are married Lady Karissa or did you forget ." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Please do me a favor Lord Andrew Charles don't remind me of my mistakes." Lady Karissa states.

"I don't think our marriage was a mistake. You got your daughter and I got my heiress and a spare." Lord Andrew Charles tells her. "Damn you Karissa. I love you." 

"I didn't say that I didn't love you Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa replies.

"My mistress is stale and I am reluctant to find a new one." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lovers come and Lovers go Lord Andrew Charles and the key is to find one that is equally yoked with you." Lady Karissa explains.

"I always thought we were equally yoked Lady Karissa. I have had many young women but when I got you no one could compare to you." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

"I am flattered   Lord Andrew Charles. " Lady Karissa states, '"I do enjoy making love but I detest high school sex and that is Slam, Blam, and Thank you Ma'am. kind of sex." 

"I do believe I ever had that kind of sex Lady Karissa. I have had a number of one night stands and the women love it when I just finger them and make them cum. I have had anal sex with them. but no oral sex with any of them." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"What a pity Lord Andrew Charles. Women do love a man that gives them cunnilingus and then makes love to them? What women don't like is  man that loses his erection." Lady Karissa states.

"I love to make slow and lingering sex where I have intense satisfying orgasms." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I thought Lord Richard William Carey satisfied you Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"He does and he doesn't sometimes." Lady Karissa confesses, " He is adequate as a lover." 

"I see he is only adequate Lady Karissa. I doubt there is a man on Star Base 12 t hat can satisfy you ." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I don't believe that is true Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"Right now let us focus on your needs and you will be fine." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Andrew Charles smiles and he walks over and he takes her in his arms and he pulls up her dress and he slips his hands underneath her dress and he parts her thighs and he inserts two fingers inside of her and he starts to massage her clit and she starts to ride his fingers and he increases the speed and she feels herself cum on his fingers.

"I am cumming! I am cumming !" Lady Karissa exclaims.

"Someone didn't have her orgasm today." Lord Andrew Charles laughs.

Lord Andrew Charles gets turned on by making Lady Karissa cum before he walks over to their four poster bed and he lays her across the bed and he throws her legs up on shoulders and he inserts his hard penis inside and he goes back and forth and he goes deeper and deeper and they start to get into each other and they dance together while they are  making love and finally after 1 hour of making love Lord Andrew Charles can no longer hold back and he cums inside of her.

They fall back into each other's arms and they kiss each other and Lord Andrew Charles tells her."  I miss making love to you Lady Karissa."

"You know where I am Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa   answers.

"What is happening to us Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"We became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and we have two children, and we have forgotten each other." Lady Karissa explains.

"We were better off before we became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles reluctantly agrees with Lady Karissa and he is silent.