Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard wakes up in the early hours of October 31, 2276 and it is one of the most significant Pagan Sabbats it is "Samhain"  which means in Gaelic    "Summer Ends."

Lady Karissa wakes up, she dresses, and she walks toward the bay-window of  the suite that Lord Andrew Charles   and her share.

When Lord Andrew Charles doesn't feel Lady Karissa next to him he wakes up and sits up in bed and asks, Is anything that matter Lady Karissa?"

"No Lord Andrew Charles . I am labor that is all." Lady Karissa answers.

"Do you know what today is Lord Andrew Charles?" Lady Karissa asks.

"No is today an important date." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Today is Samhain, and we are suppose to remember our deceased love ones and our ancestors.." Lady Karissa reminds him.

"I do give thank to my ancestors Lady Karissa. I realize without my great-great-great-grandfather and great-great-great-grandmother I wouldn't be here and neither would my great-great-grandfather, or great-great-grandmother and my great-grandfather  and my great-great-grandmother but I am trying to forget my grandfather Lord Charles Andrew SR." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

"Now that is the silly Lord Andrew Charles without him your father wouldn't exist and without your father you wouldn't exist either and neither would Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa explains.

"How do you give thanks to a damn tyrant Lady Karissa.?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Give thanks to him rather to your grandmother for giving birth to your father and in turn give thanks to your mother for carrying you for nine months which I am sure wasn't a piece of cake."   Lady Karissa explains.

"I don't recall my mother ever complaining about carrying me and giving birth to me." Lord Andrew Charles states, " My mother loves me." 

"I am sure Lady Patricia loved all five of her children."  Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"My mother told me when I arrived I screamed to announce my arrival." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I pity your mother Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I bet you were a handful as you still are and you are a grown man." Lady Karissa explains.

"I was the only child left when every one was married off and  I was all by myself." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa, " All I had to play with was my pet  dog and  the garden."     

"When I was sent to the Parochial School when I was ten years old  I met up with my cousins,  Lord Thomas Howard, Lord Richard Carey, and we palled around together." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I must admit Lord Andrew Charles that all three of you are very good looking, but I remain firm that Lord Richard Carey and you are  still the best two looking gentlemen on Star Base 12."  Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Thomas Howard was the most popular out of all.  You should have seen how the young women would surround him." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

" Lord Thomas Howard is handsome, but he can't compare to Lord Richard William Carey or you. " Lady Karissa tells him.

"I see how Lord Richard Carey looks at you Karissa. I am not blind." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"He may look at you all he wants and admire you but he may not touch you." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"You may look at him and admire him, but you may not touch him." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.