The Duchess-Consort of Norfolk Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell is the Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory and she is the wife-Duchess of Lord Andrew Charles Howard the fifth Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12. 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard first noticed Lady Karissa when she first arrived on Star Base 12 in 2274 when she arrived from War Torn Planet Earth. She was a student at Star Fleet Academy and so was he.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard didn't want to live off his grandfather's trust fund set for him as a child. He wanted to become an independent young man and follow his dreams and heart.

When he started  at Star Fleet Academy in 2273 at the age of 23 he wanted to study engineering and set out to do it against his father's wishes.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard  is the unconventional youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he didn't like being an aristocrat 

He saw how his brother's marriages turned out when they made to marry a woman that they didn't love and years passed and neither of his brother's had any children.

The duty fell upon Lord Andrew Charles Howard to take a bride and a child for the succession of Lord Patrick William Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard summoned his youngest son to him in his drawing room and Lord Andrew Charles Howard struts into his father's private drawing room and he bows to his father and mother and Lord Charles Andrew JR explains it is time for Lord Andrew Charles it's high time he takes a bride.

When Lord Andrew Charles hears the news he tells his father and mother " I won't marry a woman that I don't love less alone consummate my marriage with father and mother."  Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Andrew Charles neither of your brother's has a child after all the years they have been married and I need a grandchild and my late father looked towards his grandsons to provide him with a great-grandchild." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Is it my fault that my brother's aren't having children with their wives that you chose for them." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You are not your brother's keeper Lord Andrew Charles tells him.'  Lord Charles Andrew explains.

"I won't marry a woman that I don't love father." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I have been looking high and low for her and she hasn't appeared yet." 

"I will know when she appears father." Lord Andrew Charles  tells his father.

"I am sure that you will son." Lord Charles Andrew tells him.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta told me that she would appear  when I am not looking." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta was so sure that you would succeed me to the Dukedom." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell did appear to  finally in June of 2274 but she noticed first  by Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, Lord David William Beck and finally Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but Karissa had only one thing in mind that was to have a daughter that she could name Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard needed a heir/heiress to become the Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father.

Karissa find  Lord Andrew Charles Howard interesting, charming, rebellious, defiant, and he was very handsome, but she had her doubts about what kind of lover he would be.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard invited her out for a weekend at Balmoral Castle Karissa accepted out of curiosity and she found Lord Andrew Charles somewhat intriguing.