Varun Sharma Part 1: Chapter 1 An old friend

Note: There might be some grammar/spelling mistakes in the story since English isn't my first language. Please make me aware of them by commenting. Thanks.

Now enjoy the story!

Main Characters: Varun Sharma, Dharmesh Khemu, Malika Shin

It was midday. A group of friends were sitting on a bench in a park. Thinking about the mess going on right now.

Daniel: "Hey guys. I cannot believe what is happening. Dharmesh. He could be_."

Mary: "Don't you dare to think that way. I believe that someone will help him. I can feel it."

Jonas: "You sure?"

Mary: "Yes. Someone will come."

David: "Hey look at that!"

A man in a coat was chasing someone. Suddenly the man in the coat caught up to him. The man who was being chased took out a knife. The mysterious man hit it out of his hand and threw him to the ground. In the background other police officers were running to him.

Police Officer: "You got him!"

"I did. Wasn't all that difficult."

The group of friends looked closer to the mysterious man, who was just 3 meters away and he also started to look at them.

Daniel: "Wait is that?" They all looked closer.

Mary: "Yes, it is."

He looked at them and he wasn't smiling at all. They recognised him and he recognised them. It was Varun. An old friend.

Many years earlier

Varun was 15 at that time. A decent young boy, who was actually pretty sensitive but very caring when it came to his friends.

It was 7.a.m. Varun stood up and looked at his clock.

Varun: "Shit. I forgot. It is the first day in high school."

He ran into his bath to get ready.

Varun: "I exactly know what Dharmesh is going to say. Varun you are always late, buy yourself a working alarm clock. Well, if I think about it, I really need an alarm clock. Otherwise, I will eventually miss my future exams."

Then he puts his clothes on and went down to the kitchen. His mother had made breakfast and left it on the table for him.

Varun: "Guess mom is already at work again."

He ate it fast and ran out of the house. Varun looked at his watch. Varun: "It is 7:20.a.m. At 7:45 I should be there. Come on Varun. You will make it."

He luckily got the bus and arrived at 7:44 at school. There he saw Dharmesh in front of the school.

Varun: "Hey. Dharmesh!"

Dharmesh: "Well you didn't change after all."

Varun: "You too buddy."

They hugged and went in. At the entrance area they got their class number.

Varun: "Well we are in the same class. Let's hope the others are there as well."

Dharmesh: "Don't worry they will. Otherwise, I won't survive a whole year with you alone."

Varun: "Dumbass."

Dharmesh: "By the way. I want to join the gym. And I need a training partner. Are you in?"

Varun: "You know. I resigned a month ago. Sorry bro. I'm sure you will find someone else."

They entered the class and they saw all of their friends there. It was a happy reunion. After that the teacher entered the class. Everyone sat down. The teacher began to ask about their holidays. Then a girl entered the class. She was late.