Reflexion

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! As you see this is different from the other things I post.

Yes, this not a chapter of the Story. In this post I will answer questions, which people asked me on Instagram about me and the Story. Furthermore, I will talk about how it was for me to start with this story of mine and why I actually started with this specifically. For those who don't know, I already wrote many stories and I just edit them and post them here. At the end I will give a small look into Varun Sharma Part 2: The fight is not over yet.

!Warning!

If you haven't fully read Part 1 yet, stop reading, because there might be some serious spoilers. But if you have fully read the Part 1, enjoy the reflexion :)

So, let's start with the questions:

1. Is the character Varun Sharma inspired by the real Varun Sharma (actor) or his close friend Varun Dhawan (actor)?

Well actually no. The real-life Varun's have nothing to the with the Varun in this story. I just picked up the name because I thought it would sound good and also look good on the cover. But it would be really cool if one of the real-life Varun's would actually read my story. That would be definitely an extremely proud moment for me as a fan.

2. What inspired you or how did you come up with the idea of writing Varun Sharma?

First of all, a good question! The idea came when a friend of mine and I had an argument. It was the exact same argument, which Varun and Dharmesh had about the gym trip. I just took the situation and made the argument harder. Then I thought to make my friend arrogant and egoistic, so that's how I made the Character Dharmesh. The original or more the first script I wrote was very different from the current one. In the first script I turned Varun into a serial killer, who had only one destiny: Killing all of his old friends. But then I thought no this would be to much of a predictable story. Then I thought ok I make Varun into a police officer after the time skip. Then after he hears about the kidnapping of his old friend, he would directly help him. In this second version Varun remained the same. But that also didn't hit me. I wasn't satisfied with the plot. Then the idea came, what if I include a backstory about the kidnapper. In that case Parvez. Then I thought of making Varun a more complex character. A character, which people can't really understand. The Varun in the third and current version is a mix of the first version and the second version.

The idea including a broken love story came when I wrote the second version. I thought it would make the story more interesting. But then in the third version I decided to put the love story in the centre.

So yes, some parts of the story are pretty much inspired by true events!

3. Ya salami why is the under title of your story "A broken hero" when he kills everyone in the end of Part 1?

Well, ya salami, the answer to that question lies in Part 2.

4. At the end of Part 1, although he failed the mission and Dharmesh was dead, why was he so relieved?

Well, it isn't like that, that he shot Dharmesh just by accident or by his anger. He killed Dharmesh on purpose. At the end he was alone with Dharmesh. No one else was watching so he took the chance. Many think he killed Dharmesh just because of the incident 15 years ago. Well, there is another reason. The actual and real reason why he killed Dharmesh will be revealed in Part 2.

5. Will we get to know more about his childhood and family?

Not really much about his family, but more about his childhood. Remember what Varun said in Chapter 2: "I won't become a loser again."

So, let's talk about how it was for me when I started following the idea of publishing my stories:

I started writing stories in the end of 2019. My first story I ever wrote was "Kismat" (=Destiny). It was less thrill, more of an action-romance story. Although in that story, love wasn't the main object. Then second story I wrote was Varun Sharma.

In 2020 I wrote many stories and sent it to my friends and they really liked my ideas. I got many positive reviews and then a very close friend of mine suggested me to upload my stories on Wattpad. First, I wasn't really going for it because, my writing style wasn't really good at that time. But by time I got more mature, and I finally decided to work on my written stories and then yes. Then the day came when I made my Account on Wattpad. It was the 26th of February. The first thing I did after that was to create a cover for my first story. I decided to take Varun Sharma, because I thought for the first story it would be perfect. It has thrill, action and love. Pretty much everything what people love to read. After some days, the cover I made on Canva was ready. Then on the 7th of March I uploaded the first Chapter of Varun Sharma Part 1. It was really a weird feeling. I was so scared because I always thought that the story won't get any reads or people would dislike the way I write. I thought: Ok I won't reach more than 10 reads with the first Chapter. But then after 3 days I opened Wattpad, and I saw that Chapter 1 already had 18 reads. It was incredible. Then after a week when I published the second chapter, the first chapter had 32 reads. It was an indescribable feeling. Like my story was getting "famous".

Just to note. All this wouldn't be possible without my friends, who supported me all the time, especially the one friend of mine, who motivated me throughout the last two years to upload my stories on Wattpad. This one friend didn't let me ease until I uploaded the first Chapter and I'm deeply grateful for that!

To not turn this reflexion into an emotional post, let's head to the small look into Varun Sharma Part 2:

Let me say this. Varun Sharma Part 2 is the answer to all your question regarding the story. Part 2 will make you understand why exactly Varun is the way he is, why he killed Dharmesh and how Malika died. All of this is in Part 2!

And for those under you who are big action fans. You won't get disappointed with the second Part for sure.

The date when the First Chapter of Part 2 will be released is unclear now. I will let you guys know through Instagram and Wattpad of course.

Until then thank you, stay healthy and stay hyped!