Varun Sharma Part 1: Chapter 5 Let the fun begin

Main Characters: Varun Sharma, Dharmesh Khemu, Malika Shin

As he arrived, he saw how the CIF car was surrounded by two other cars. They were constantly shooting at the CIF car. Varun stepped out the car and hid behind it. Then he saw a snipper on a building. Varun took the chance and shot him first.

Gangster: "Our job is done let's go!"

The two cars were driving away. Varun came forward and went to Alexander and the other officers.

Varun: "Hey are you all alright?"

Alexander: "Yes, but the sniper shot our witness. We can't make the sketch now. Varun: "Dammit!"

At night. Back at CIF Department.

Alfred, and Anna were sitting in Varun's office.

Anna: "We lost our only witness and those cars had fake number plates on them. What are we going to do now?"

Alfred: "It's a dead end."

Then Varun entered the office.

Varun: "Good news ladies and gentlemen. The concrete dust we found is a special one. Only one company in Germany uses this concrete and this company has only one construction site in this city."

Alfred: "That means_"

Varun: "Yes. We will find them there."

Anna: "But we don't know what the two look like."

Suddenly Alexander entered the room.

Alexander: "Sir. I checked the traffic camera Infront of the apartment. It captured their faces!"

Varun: "So there was a hidden camera there."

Alexander: "Yes Sir. A lot of drivers do illegal racings in that district. Because of them the police placed hidden cameras everywhere in that area."

Anna: "That's good."

Varun: "Come on team. Let's get these guys."

On the next day.

Varun. Alexander, Anna and Alfred drove to the construction site. As they entered that place, they all got shot with some darts.

Varun: "What is this?"

Alexander: "Looks like tranquillizer darts."

They all got unconscious and felt down to the ground.

After a while Alexander woke up. He was in a cellar with Anna, Alfred, Daniel, Mary, Jonas and Dharmesh. They all were hand cuffed.

Alexander: "What the hell. Well, we found Dharmesh but why are the other four friends of him here? Hey. You all wake up! Come one!"

Then after some minutes all of them started waking up.

Anna: "Where is Varun?"

Alexander: "Don't know. He is not with us. I think they looked him up in another room."

Then the door opened. Five men came in. The one in the middle with a suit started clapping.

He was laughing: "Stupid officers. You were never getting near to me. I let you all come near to me. And now you guys surely want to know how I knew that you are going to come here. Thanks to this guy."

Someone stepped into the room. Everyone was shocked.

Dharmesh: "Varun!"

Varun: "Hello Dharmesh."