Varun Sharma Part 1: Chapter 2 Goodbye

Main Characters: Varun Sharma, Dharmesh Khemu, Malika Shin

After leaving the gym Varun went straight home. He was pretty tired from the training. Meanwhile Dharmesh was enjoying the meal with his friends. While eating Dharmesh scrolled through the Instagram stories. Then he saw the Insta Story of Stefan. He couldn't believe what he saw.

Dharmesh: "Look at that guys. Varun that asshole said to me he doesn't want to join the gym because he already resigned and see here. He trained with Stefan. Liar! And he ignored us all today. Son of a bitch."

Daniel: "Calm down man."

Dharmesh: "No!" He smiled. Dharmesh: "Let's call him."

Varun was now in his room. He was going to sleep. Suddenly his phone rang. It was Dharmesh. He picked it up.

Varun: "Hey buddy."

Dharmesh: "Hey, bro. I'm here with the gang. Come and join us."

Varun: "Sorry bro, but I'm really tired and later on I have got no time."

Dharmesh: "Hmm. Well, you had time to train with Stefan. You said that you resigned. LIAR!"

With that he disconnected.

Varun: "Hey, wait. I can_! He disconnected? Whatever."

Varun threw his phone on his desk and went to sleep.

After taking a nap, he took his phone to check his messages. He received all lot of voicemails from Dharmesh. He played them all. After hearing them, Varun got pretty angry. In those voicemails he insulted Varun so much, that he couldn't believe what he just heard. Dharmesh also made him look bad Infront of all his friends.

Varun: "That damn Dharmesh. He is always like that. Sneaking for a chance to make me look bad! Without knowing the truth."

Varun couldn't stand it and he blocked Dharmesh on all his social media platforms.

Varun: "I won't become a loser again!"

After that they minded themselves in school. None of his friends talked to Varun.

In a park. Dharmesh: "That bastard blocked me everywhere. He dared that. Bloody bastard. I told you all that he is a liar and a betrayer. I will make his life to hell".

In the class.

Stefan: "Hey what is that between you and Dharmesh?"

Varun: "I don't know. We don't talk to each other anymore."

Stefan: "Because of that incident back then?"

Varun: "Yes."

Stefan: "Unbelievable. He didn't even know the truth. What now?"

Varun: "Nothing. I will only forgive him if he apologizes to me!"

Suddenly Dharmesh entered the class.

Dharmesh: "Wait. I should apologize?"

Varun: "Yes."

Dharmesh: "Are you out of your mind. You should be the one apologizing. To me!"

Varun: "Dream on. I won't apologize to someone like you."

It got quiet for a moment. Every student in the class was looking at them. Varun: "I have never thought it would come this far." Then Varun left the class.

Dharmesh: "You will regret that."

Then Dharmesh started to speak bad things about Varun the whole section. Nearly all the first-year students knew him. As a betrayer. If Varun did even a small mistake in the class, all students started to shout and laugh about him. The same drama was in sports. After time, he quitted playing football, which was his favourite game. By time he realised that he was becoming a loser again. All students were against him. Even his old friends. Nobody cheered him up. He was all left alone. He didn't even talked to Malika. He couldn't. Since everybody disliked him, where was the guarantee that she wouldn't. He lost his self-confidence.