Epilogue part 3

As you may be wondering, near forty years have passed since the birth of Prince Eldarion, and he has been joined by three beautiful sisters. The land of Gondor has prospered, and peace still lies over the land.

        It is evening in Minas Tirith, and a quietness lays over the city as two people walk in the garden. It would be difficult to say what age either of them is, for the woman clearly has elvish blood, and as for the man, while there are gray hairs on his head, and a few wrinkles line his face, his actions still exude vigor and youthfulness.

       Evenstar and Elessar both tread unshod on the lush green grass. As they step, both walk in sync with the other, causing no hindrance in their walk. They both seem in a dream-like state as the sky turns gradually from orange, to pink, to purple, to a blue, deeper than that of the deepest sea.

       Life has changed for both of them throughout the years, they have known pain and seen suffering; they have felt peace and known joy. As they walk in the garden, none of the past matters, and what lies in the future ahead does not worry them. The only thing that matters is what Aragorn whispers in Arwen's ear as he bends down to kiss her, "Cova meleth nin."