Chapter 3:Survival

"Get my gun now!" I yelled at Jase. He just stood there. "I said Jase! Get my fucking guns now," I yelled back at him. He walked to my bag and pulled out 4 guns and four rounds. He handed Alba one gun. He gave me two guns. I loaded them up just in time before they started running at me. I fired right at the head. They all fell right afterwards. "That's right your fucking with the wrong bitch! You fucking dick," Alba yelled at one of the dead Lycans. "Calm down those are just the first. We've got another wave blowing in," he told her. We continued our blood bath for several minutes. After 2 hours silence fell throughout the forest. We were safe. "The sun is about to rise. We gotta get Jase to safety," I said walking up to Jase. We walked a few miles off the path towards a warehouse. We walked into that warehouse just in the nick of time. Me and Jase were in one of the rooms. Alba was in a room with Lak. Long story we met him on the way. "Jase?" I asked him. Ge looked at me,"Yes,".I waited. "What do we do now," I asked him. "We stop asking questions and have a little fun," he answered in a weird way. He reached over to me tonge kissing me. He ripped my shirt off of me. I ripped his off. He lowered his mouth closer to my chest.
Alba's POV
"Oh my god this is horrible!" I screamed to Lakash. "How old are you Lak," I asked him. "6 centuries!You," he asked me. "3," I answered. He got up and walked over to me. He got in bed with me. "Did I say you could get in with me," I asked him. He sighed. "Never mind your fine," I responded. I looked at him. Then all if a sudden it was a full blown make out session. Then it turned into sex. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM NOT A VIRGIN!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!