Chapter 6:The kid

Victoria's POV
"So is it just gonna be us here," I asked David. He turned to me. "Hopefully," he said digging threw some stuff. A bang was heard. I ducked down. "Was that a gunshot," I asked him. He didn't answer. Someone jumped down inside. I grabbed my gun. I spun around facing the being. "Put your goddamn hands up! Now," I screamed. It turned to me. The being tossed his gun to me. "Who the hell are you," I asked the being. It walked closer. "Something that no one has ever seen before," it said. I could tell it was a boy when it walked into the light. My gun started shaking. It lifted up out of my hands. The kids eyes turned blue like mine. All the weapons around us started to go up into the air as well. Me and David stood there with our mouths wide open. Jase, Alba, and Eve walked into the room. "Whatha?!!!Shit," Alba yelled looking at the boy. The boy turned to her. He pushed her against the wall. "Don't speak," he said. "Why not," I asked him. He turned to me. I had my hand on my gun in my back pocket. He lifted his hand up. I grabbed my gun and shot him in the stomache. He fell down. I ran to him and searched for a wallet. I found some sort of picture. It said Alex Johnson. "Ohh shit!" I yelled. Alba raced over and looked at the picture. "Your last name," she said looking at it. "What's this right here," she asked. She handed it to me. 'Victoria, if you are reading this. I am your brother. I have a gift given to me by a powerful leader. Or two I should say. Unus and Alexander. Unfortunately Alexander is dead. He blew up his own boat. History is about to change my dear'. I handed it to Alba. "This is unreal! You don't have a brother," she said. "Or so I do," I told her. I jumped up to my feet. I grabbed my gun. "He was born unto my dead mother. I know how Unus was born. He was born unto Sonja. Viktor's daughter," I told them. I started to walk out when Jase stopped me. "Your not going out there alone. Are you," he asked me. "Whatha fuck are you gonna do to stop me," I asked him. He stepped out of the way. I climbed up the ladders to the surface. I got up and got in the car. I started it up and left them.