Chapter 4:Whatha hell happened last night???

Victoria's POV
I woke up with Jase making coffee. "Making some for me," I asked Jase. He handed me a cup filled with coffee. "Why! Thank you," I thanked him. He walked over to the coffee maker and pulled him some coffee. "Whatha hell happened last night," I asked Jase. He looked at me like I was dumb. "Ohh!" I responded. "So that's what happened," I answered. He nodded. My phone started ringing. "Hello!" I answered. It was Selene. "Victoria!!! Where is my daughter," she yelled frantically. The truth is I have no clue where. All of a sudden army men rushed into the room. "Victoria I have finally found reinforcements to take you down," Jake said walking in. "You son of bitch," I yelled. He grabbed me and took me out of the room.
"Hello! Victoria!God dammit,"i heard Selene yell as we walked out. "Jase release her!" I yelled to him. He had a remote, he clicked it. Eve's door opened. It was her idea to keep her there. She rushed out killing all of them except Jake. He ran out before I could react. "Thanks," I said looking at her. She just shrugged. "Now!!!About my mother," she started to ask. She looked at me. "She's in London with your father. There doing some kind of human obliteration of some sort," I answered. She looked at Jase then back to me. Then she smiled. "Whatha hell are you smiling about," I asked her. She just shrugged again. A gunfire was heard throughout the hallway. Then a man walked up. Eve's eyes light up like she knew him. "David!!!" she yelled running up to him. He put his arms around her. He was holding some kind of sword. "Who the fuck are you," Alba asked. He looked at us. "Selene sent me!I'm a old friend," he responded. We looked at each other. I walked over to Jase.. "Should we call Selene," I whispered to him. He shook his head. "If you want to live we have to leave now," David suddenly yelled from behind us. We turned around. "Ohh! Yeah says who," Alba said. I tapped her shoulder. "What?It was gonna come out sooner or later," she responded. Eve looked at us with a mad look in her face. "He's smart and very skilled at what he does,"Eve spoke to us.I looked at Jase for a brief moment. He turned and nodded his head. I sighed once again. "Fine!!!Lets go," I complained. David led us out before we came face to face with the U.S Army.