Chapter 11: Rebellion

ALBA'S POV

I woke up to see a field. No one was near me. I seemed to be on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I saw a sign up ahead. It was hard to read because it had a red X over it. Sunrise was coming, I can survive in sunlight since I am a daylight guardian. I got to my feet and started to walk in the direction of the sign when something happened. Or as the hillbillies around here say a rongle of my dongle on my fiddlefarter up in the goat ghost. Well anyways,  an explosion shook the ground below my feet making me fall. I looked in front of me to see the kid. He was carrying a car and throwing it around in circle like he was trying to kill something. I got back up to my feet to see the kid fighting off an army of about 300-600 lycans. I saw a car he had let down. I noticed it was an Russian Army jeep. The kid knocked a Lycan in the air making it fly over in my direction. I stood there frozen watching the creature fly at me.
VICTORIA 'S POV

My eyes opened slightly. I couldn't tell where we were, but I could see Selene and David talking. I could hear Selene screaming, '"Whatha Fuck do you mean they are gone. You told me they killed Unus and just relaxed,"'. I leaned myself up. David and Selene stopped talking and looked over at me. "Look what you did, " she yelled at him. "What was I supposed to do, " he asked her.  She started to head over to me. "Victoria. Your friends have been abducted by the Russian army, " she explained to me. I looked at her. I was super confused. I got up and walked to the body of Unus. "This makes no sense, " I told her. "We are having a tough time figuring this out as well," she said to me. I walked up to the door. I studied it. "We need to fight! We need to kill the lycans if it means killing us, " I said to the both of them. "Where is my child?" I asked them. Selene walked up to me. "He was taken by the Russians as well, " she said. I fell to my knees. "Fucking bastards, " I yelled out loud.
ALBA'S POV

I had my gun in my hand ready to shoot. It never fell down on me. I looked up to see that the kid wasn't holding that Lycan over my head. I moved my hand and the Lycan moved to. "This could've became useful a while ago, " I said to myself.  I lunged the Lycan over by the kid. "Ready to fight, " I asked him. He nodded. "Well? Why wait, " I said to him.