Chapter 8:REVOLUTION

Alba's POV

The kid jolted awake in front of us. "Shit! That hurt," he yelled when he awoke. My phone started buzzing. I took it out. David came up from behind me and grabbed it. "Selene," he answered.  There was a long pause. "David? Is that you,"she asked him. "This is not the time for catch up. Tell me what you want," he commanded her. I walked over to the kid. I could hardly hear them talking. "She is pregnant, " I could here David whisper. I turned around with my gun in the air. My fangs flanged out. "Repeat your last words to me out loud please,"I said gripping the gun. My gun started to rattle. It flung out of my hands and floated over to The Kid. "Stop Alba," he commanded me. "What are you 12,"I asked him. "11 3/4 to be exact," he corrected me. "You cant stop me,"I yelled at him. He tilted his head. "Oh! Really?! Watch me,"he told me. He put both of his hands towards me and I was flung back. "Enough!" David yelled walking in. "That damn thing started,"I yelled at David. "Still! Shut up,"he responded.
Victoria's POV

"So is this something that shouldn't be carried out," I asked Selene. "Have you heard the story of Sonja and Unus?"she asked me. I thought for a second. "Yes! Once or twice,"I told her. "They didnt know what it was,"she said. "So your saying you have no idea what this is,"I asked her. "Precisely, "she answered. I was suddenly knocked over. The building next to us erupted in flames as it exploded.