Temptation of Wife XLI: Broken Vows

They are all on their way back to Jungkook and Maddison's house. A total of four cars are used. The wife has been excited for so many things, she's expecting a lot of happiness tonight. She found out that she was pregnant early, but she controlled the urge to tell Jungkook because she wanted to tell it on a special date like their anniversary day.

Afterall, it's been a while since they had a baby in the house. They're baby girl is already turning five years old. Unfortunately, Taehyung couldn't come to their celebration because of personal matters. But everything he told Maddison is already prepared, all left for her to do is bring Jungkook to the part of their house which gives a good view of the city before the clock hits twelve.

Maddison couldn't help but admire her two kids who has been joyful and giggling during the whole car ride. They must be really excited. The car stopped infront of their house. They also noticed another car parked infront of their house. Jungkook and Maddison's parents are also here. They are all here except for Maddison's biological father who lives in America.

"I think you have a guest whom arrived a bit earlier". Jimin told his sister.

When they entered the house, the first thing they noticed was a broken picture frame of Jungkook and Maddison kissing when they got married. A lot of broken glass scattered all over the floor, even their family picture got destroyed.

Maddison immediately ran her way upstairs. All she wanted to know if her husband is well and unharmed. What she thought was a robbery immediately changed when she opened the door of her and Jungkook's shared bedroom.

The sight infront of her broke her heart into million pieces. It felt like she got stabbed in the heart by uncountable knives. All this time, her accusations turned out to be true. Infront of her is two naked people under the sheets. Jungkook and her secretary. Vera is laying her head on Jungkook's bare chest, while he has both of her hands around her waist

She quickly made her way inside their room to grab Vera's hair which woke her up in fear. "OUT OF ALL MEN IN THIS WORLD, YOU CHOSE A FUCKING MARRIED MAN!". Maddison dragged her out of the bed forcefully.

Jungkook woke up and tried separating the two of them. And because of that, he earned a hard slap from Maddison. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS!". She threatened Jungkook.

"Stop! You're hurting me!". Vera started yelling. She's wearing nothing, the only thing covering her naked body is a blanket.

"YOU FUCKING DECIDED TO MESS WITH A MARRIED MAN WITH TWO KIDS! YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES ONCE HIS WIFE FINDS OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEHIND HER BACK!". Maddison pushed her harshly on the wall and started slapping her unstoppable.

Jungkook tried lifting his wife, and it only made her more furious. A hard punch landed on his jaw which was soon followed by a kick on his private part.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!". Maddison yelled at him.

She grabbed a fistful of Vera's hair once again and started dragging her downstairs. Maddison is not thinking straight right now, she's blinded by the excruciating pain her heart is feeling.

The people downstairs were so surprised to see Maddison dragging a naked woman from upstairs. They immediately understood what's going on. The children were immediately escorted out of the scene. What's going to happen next is not suitable for children that young.

When Jungkook came down, he immediately got knocked down by Jimin. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH MY SISTER'S HEART!". He continued punching him, Jungkook didn't even bother fighting back, he knew he deserved this treatment for doing something without thinking twice.

"I'LL FUCKING TEAR YOU DOWN! YOU HERE ME?! I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU". Jimin yelled. The other men in the house tried separting the two of them, but because of Jimin's rage it was almost impossible.

"Jimin! Stop!". Their friends started interfering.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY SISTER! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT STAY FAITHFUL TO YOU! AND THIS IS HOW YOU'LL PAY HER LOYALTY?! BY CHEATING BEHIND HER BACK WITH THAT FUCKING SECRETARY OF YOURS?!".

"YOU HAVE KIDS! SHE'S THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN! HOW CAN YOU DISRESPECT HER LIKE THIS?!".

"I trusted you with her heart. Are promises really meant to be broken? Why should it be this way, Jungkook? How about my sister?". This time, Jimin lowered her voice as tears replaced his furious eyes.

Soon, Maddison entered the house with dried tears on her face, she fell down on the floor, breaking down infront of everybody.

"What happened to the vow we made in the church? For better or for worse. You promised to love me. Only me. So why didn't you?". Maddison continued staring into Jungkook's brown guilty eyes.

She wanted to continue screaming, but her throat has already gone dry. She wanted to cry but it felt like there are no tears left to cry. The pain in her heart is unbelievable, it's tearing her whole soul apart.

Jihyun immediately made his way towards his mother and engulfed her with a hug while crying in her arms.

"Mommy". Jihyun cried.

"I'm here, mommy. Jihyun will never betray you. Please be okay. You have me. I love you". He started comforting his mother.

The sight of Jihyun desperately trying to mend his mother's freshly wounded heart shattered their hearts and made them hate Jungkook more. The boy loves his mother a lot and it pained him to see her this way. Although he is still young, he is smart enough to realize what's going on. His father cheated on his beloved mother.

"Maddison". Jungkook stood up from the floor and started making his way towards her.

"Stop! Don't get close to my mother! I had enough of you breaking her heart! I might forgave you before when you laid your hands on my mother, but I won't forgive you this time!". Jihyun yelled at his father as he step infront of Maddison to prevent Jungkook from coming close.

When Jimin heard what his nephew just said, he just wants to kill Jungkook right here right now. But he controlled himself. Acting that way infront of his nephew wouldn't be the best thing to do. Violence shouldn't be seen by children.

Maddison exited the house once again and entered her car. Jimin followed her outside and saw her car leaving. He thought of not following her and give her the space she needed, but when Jimin noticed another figure at the back of the car, he immediately knew he had to be there.

"SOMEONE IS INSIDE MADDISON'S CAR! IT COULD BE JUNGKOOK'S MISTRESS!". Jimin yelled for everybody to hear loud and clear.

Jimin entered his car along with Cielo and immediately drove off to follow his sister. Jungkook also rushed his way to his car and drove off all by himself. Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Seokjin also went after Maddison, they're the last one to leave, and they all went on the same car.

It's already nighttime. Most of the roads are dead. Vehicles rarely pass by. Letting Maddison leave when somebody unknown is inside the same car as her would be the last thing they want. Anything could go wrong, and they don't want to risk it. Jimin can't lose his sister, he'll go crazy.

TO BE CONTINUED...