Temptation of Wife III: Time To Play The Game

Jungkook
"My names Vera Lim, and i'm here to be your new secretary." She said.

I look up to her, "Your office is next to mine. I'll call you when i need you. Goodluck on your first day." I smiled at her. She nod as a response and did what i said.

I think she's going to be a good employee

-

Your Pov

"1... 2... 3" Click. I'm currently doing a outdoor photoshoot for Vogue with my bestfriend, Cielo Agate Silvan. The kids are at School, and Jimin will be the one to fetch them if i can't make it.

"Okay. This is all for now. 30 minutes break everyone." The director announced. Finally!

Cielo and I went to change our clothes to casual ones, bought our things with us, and went outside to eat. "Where do wanna go?" She asked.

"How about Kim's Best?" I suggested.

"That'll do."

We went in the car and i drove off to our destination. Kim's Best is a cafe who belongs to Kim Seokjin, our good friend. He is a businessman. He owns few restaurants, bars, clubs, cafe, and hospitals. Jin's parents are doctors and that explains why he owns few hospitals.

I parked the car and we went inside cafe. We sat on our favorite spot and wait for a crew to take our orders. What i like most about this Café is its homie vibe, the whole place is lit with vanilla scented candle which i am whipped for. The food here is delicious and affordable too.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon and Miss Silvan. What do you want to eat for today?" Lea asked.

"One steamed milk, one chocolate brownie, and blueberry latte plus orange tea to go." I said and she wrote down my order.

"One green tea crepe cake and matcha smoothie." Cielo said.

"Is that all?" Lea asked.

"Plus strawberry tiramisu to go." Cielo added and Lea nod.

"Is Jin here?" Cielo asked. "Yes, Miss. Would you like me to call him?" Lea suggested.

"If he's not busy then yes." Cielo said.

We saw Jin coming our way with a smile. "How are you guys?" He said as he gave us two a hug. "We're doing great, just a bit exhausted." Cielo answered.

"I feel you." He said.

"It's kinda rare seeing you here, Jin." I said.

"Nowadays, my schedule is always full and hetic. I'm only here because i need to sort some things out."

"How's Sunri and Jihyun? It's been a while since i last saw them." He asked. Jin is very sweet towards my minis. When they hangout, Jin would usually take them to his café or restaurants and let them do whatever they want there. Like, serving the customers, cleaning the tables, taking their orders, preparing the foods, and so many more. The two certainly love hanging out with Jin. His employees loves it too when Jihyun and Sunri are around. The two are very friendly and cooperative, that's why when it comes to making new friends or meeting new faces, they don't have too much trouble.

"The two are doing great. Still the same old joyful and energetic duo like they used to." I smiled. Jihyun and Sunri are growing up too fast. He is turning eight this year while she's turning 6.

"How about Jia?" Jin said.

"I haven't got a chance to see her yet. Jia has been very busy lately due to schoolworks. She is earning a lot of achievements and opportunities at school. She is really into arts, Jin. I heard from Dad that she is trying to enter her artwork again at Jimin's gallery." I said.

Jia is very talented and courageous. She started to draw when she was 3 years old. At the age of 7, she was able to hang her artwork at Jimin's gallery.

To be honest, she got jimin wrap up on her hands. Jimim is so inlove with Jia, that he'll do anything for her. That's why he let her enter his gallery because it was her birthday wish, and as a birthday gift, jimin let her.

The first artwork that she entered got everyone talking. The second artwork was the main event of jimin's gallery. The third one got everybody's attention and even got featured in the news. The fourth one got everyone intrested in having the painting hanging on their walls. Jia's painting got in for a auction, the bidding started from $1000 and got sold for $20,000. She donated the $15,000 to three orphanage, and kept the remaining $5,000 for herself. She didn't want to keep the twenty-thousand dollars only to herself, she said that it's too much, she wanted to help others in need, so she did.

At such young age, she was able to make a history of her own. I bet there's a lot more opportunities waiting for her in the near future. And i'll always be there for her.

-

Jimin
I finished my works early, so i can fetch my three munchkins at School. I organised my things and went out of my office.

"I'll be leaving." I told my secretary. "Drive safe, Mr. Park." She replied.

I texted Maddison that i'll be the one fetching her kids. I drove off to their school since they come out earlier than Jia. Tiny heads all around the school. How cute.

"Uncle!" I heard Sunri shouting from afar. I raised my hand and waved at them. I saw her running towards my direction while dragging her older brother with her.

I kneel down to their level and gave them a hug. "Uncle uncle we had a test today and i got a perfect score." Sunri happily said.

"You did? Wow! Good job!!" Jihyun was the first one to compliment her. He kissed her cheeks.

"Good job, baby. You deserve a treat for that." I said. Sunri jump up and down because of excitement.

"You too hyunnie!" I kiss his cheeks. "You both deserve a treat for being a good kid." I said. The two are now smiling in excitement.

"But we need to fetch auntie Jia first."

"Let's go!" The kids enter the car.

-

Vera
"Is he hot?" My friend, Shin Daya, asked. I'm talking to her through phone call, although using phones are forbiddem while working, i could careless.

"He's beyond that. No words can express how drop dead gorgeous my boss is, Daya. You won't be able to survive his stares if you're in my shoe, which you'll never be." I replied.

"Rude."

"But i think you need to stop dreaming, Vera. I know how your mind runs. He's already married and has kids, so don't even think about it." She said which made my blood boil.

"Plus, if you do it, it'll be the third marriage that you'll destroy." Daya added.

"Yes. You're right. The third and last marriage that i'll ruin."

The game starts now.

TO BE CONTINUED...