Temptation of Wife IV: Mornings, Best Part of Jungkook's Day

Jungkook

Mornings. The best part of my day. I glance at the figure above my bare chest and started to caress her hair. When i wake up in the morning, the first thing i would see is my wife's beautiful eyes, Sunri's blue eyes which she got from Maddison's dad, or Jihyun's hazel eyes which he got from Maddison. And i am so bless to be able to experience this every single day.

I can never imagine a life without them.

Without my wife and my two kids.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon." I spoke once i realise that she is starting to wake up.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." She spoke and place a kiss on my lip.

"How's your sleep?" I asked.

"Not good at all." She answered.

"Would you mind telling me why?"

"I dreamed about us." She said.

"I saw you with another woman, and you chose her over me."

"That's ridiculous." I said.

"I would never replace you nor break your heart. Maddison Frances Jeon, we made a vow, and i vowed to love you 'till death do us apart. I hope you won't let that stupid dream to ruin your day and mess up with your mind, because something like that would never happen." I assured her. My words somehow manage to calm her down.

"Good morning!" Our two kids came inside the room and shower us with hugs and kisses.

What a great moment to start my day with.

-

Your Pov
The kids are now at school. Jungkook is already at the company. While i'm here getting ready to meet my lovely siblings, Jia and Jimin. The three of us are going to spend our day at the beach and have a mini picnic. We agreed to eat homemade foods. I wore a peach puff sleeve dress and mules strappy sandals.

It's been a while since the three of us hangout all together and i hope we have fun.

I place the basket full of homemade goods at the back of the car and went go my seat and drove off to our destination.

"Maddi!" Jia came running towards me as soon as she saw me coming out of the car.

She gave me a hug, "I missed you so much." Jia said and i kiss her cheeks as response.

"Hey there." Jimin kiss my forehead and gave me a hug.

We went to our cottage and place everything that we bought on the table. "Is that mom's homemade cookies?" I asked happily. Jimin nod and gave me the whole box. "Yeah, and she wants you to have that." He said.

We happily ate our foods and shared a lot of topics. "How's jiji and riri?" Jia asked.

She gave the kids those nicknames the moment they were born. Jia was only 2 years old when Jihyun was born. She couldn't say his name properly that time, so that's how Jihyun got the nickname 'Jiji' from Jia. And she did the same with Sunri too. She was already 5 years old when Sunri was born, and even though she can pronounce Sunri's name well that time, she still gave her the nickname "Riri" just so she can match her older brother and also because it's cute.

"Your two buddies are doing good. But they badly miss hanging out with you, Jia." I said.

Before, the three of them hangout with each other 24/7. Either Jia stays at our home or Sunri and Jihyun stay at theirs. But as they grow older, they don't see each other as often as they use too, due to school and many more.

"I know. I miss them too. I really do. I promise to finish all of my projects and visit them this week." She answered.

"Hey, you're just nine. Don't push yourself, my little Jia. Don't overwork yourself. You can visit Jihyun and Sunri when you're not busy. I'm sure that they'll understand." Jimin said.

"Yes, Jia. Don't overwork yourself. You are always welcome to visit our house. Our big bro over here can always drop you by. So don't rush your projects, you might get stress.

"But-"

"No buts, princess. You need to relax, you'll be entering the gallery once again." Jimin said, which quickly light up Jia's mood.

"No way?! Thank you. Thank you so much, Jimin. You're the best brother in the whole world!" She attack Jimin's face with kisses.

What a lovely kid

-

Latex skirt. Cropped blouse. Lace up heels. Sunglasses. Trenchcoat. Today, Vera went all out for her outfit. Only to get the attention of her ridiculously handsome boss, Jeon Jungkook. She could feel a lot of burning stares as she walk pass everybody else. But her attention is only set on Jungkook. She could careless about what the people around her thinks.

She enter the elevator and press the number 35, the floor level to his and her cabin. The whole floor level has nobody else but the two of them. Which makes it easy for her to make a move without getting caught. Even if there's a lot of people in that floor level, it's not like she won't continue her plan anyway.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the gold plate on the door shows. For the first time, she felt nervous and kinda anxious. Shrugging it all of, she knock on the door and heard him saying come in. As she enter his cabin, she was welcome by the warm atmosphere, and most important, her boss is smiling at her.

Vera could feel her heart beating so fast and so loud, she wonders if he hears it. His effect on her is crazy, it's just her 2nd day.

She was lost in his eyes. He's the first person to make her feel this way. She was never nervous to meet her target, she never got lost in their eyes, and she her heart never beats madly just by seeing them.

What are you doing to me, Jungkook? She asked herself.

She was always confident when it comes to meeting her target. But she wasn't even infront of Jungkook earlier, she was just facing the door of his office yet she felt like backing out.

Get it together, Vera. She reminded herself.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon. Are you free during lunch break?" I ask, he look at me as if he could read my mind.

"May i ask why?" He question me back.

"I was wondering if we could eat somewhere together. I r-really want to know more about you, Mr. Jeon."

Damn, why did i stutter. Stupid self. She said in her mind.

"I don't think it's appropriate for us two to eat somewhere alone together, Ms. Lim. I hope you that. I'm a married guy, and anyone can jump into conclusions. Thanks for the offer, Ms. Lim. But i'm sorry i can't come with you." Jungkook said. With that, i excuse myself and got out of his cabin.

This is just the beginning, Jeon Jungkook. I won't stop until i get you.

TO BE CONTINUED...