Temptation of Wife LXV: Giving Up

A very upset and dissapointed Jihyun stomp his way inside his father's residency. The people working for his family couldn't understand whether he's either mad or sad. Maybe both? Because his face shows extreme anger but tears are still flowing down from his eyes. Jihyun hated whatever that happened inside Kim Taehyung's office. It made him want to burn somebody alive. But unfortunately, the first person he had set his attention on was his stepsister who's just minding her own business while playing in the lounge area.

The sight of Jera only fueled the fire inside him. Jihyun is pretty much not thinking straight at the moment because he's too blinded by hatred. Without thinking twice, he made his way towards his stepsister's direction and grab the little girl by her hair as soon as he got close to her.

Jera was too stunned to protest. All she did was to scream because of the pain she's feeling because of his harsh grip. The little girl's loud scream immediately alarmed the people inside the house. When they saw what's happening, the first thing they thought was for somebody to call their boss who's probably working inside his indoor office.

A few workers received threats from Jihyun when they tried stopping him. And because they needed money to live, it gave them no other choice but to let Jihyun do as he pleases since he also has control over them as an employee because Jihyun is his father's eldest child.

"S-stop, please, I didn't do anything w-wrong". The little girl spoke while crying.

"Bullshit. Your existence alone did me a lot of wrongs in life". Jihyun yelled at his youngest sister.

"I want her out of the house this instance. I'm gonna lose my sanity if I keep on living under the same roof as her".

"Sir, she's just a kid. How could she live alone?". One of the guards questioned.

"Don't involve yourself in my matter if you want to keep your job". Jihyun told the guard.

"Throw her out! What are y'all waiting for?". Jihyun yelled once again.

"Are you being serious right now, Jihyun? That's your sister! Stop this nonsense. My daughter is not going anywhere, I don't care if you'd really lose your sanity or not". A furious Jungkook made his way towards Jihyun's direction and immediately grab Jera to make her stand behind his back.

"Everything is making me insane! I'm slowly losing myself but you don't give a single fuck about that. Do you really enjoy making me feel this way? You told me you didn't mean it and that you're sorry but why would keep on doing it? Is it because I look like my mother and you like her in pain?!".

"Don't test me, Jihyun. You know nothing about what really happened, so shut that fucking mouth of yours before I make you regret it". Jungkook told his son.

"I watched you abused my mother's weakness. What the fuck do you mean that I know nothing? Isn't that piece of shit behind your back the living proof of your betrayal?". The next thing Jihyun knew, a hard punch landed on his jaw which made him stumble back and face his right side.

Little did anybody knew, the hard punch destroyed Jihyun mentally and emotionally. He didn't talk nor did he shed tears. Jihyun just stood there in silence with a blank expression. Jungkook immediately came back to his senses after what he did. The memory of him hurting Maddison for the first time flashed in his mind. When he about to come close to Jihyun, the younger boy moved backwards to avoid his father's touch.

"Sorry". Jihyun spoke in a low tone while looking down on the ground. He sounded dissapointed and hurt. But before his father could say anything as an reply to his words, he left the property.

-

Jungkook thought that it would be best for him to not follow his son because he might needed some space. But little did he knew, letting Jihyun leave without trying to stop the boy is gonna be his another biggest mistake in life.

A boy looking as if he was lifeless could be seen walking on the empty side walk of a high bridge. He got nothing but himself and a sapphire necklace his mother received from her husband as a gift for successfully bringing him into the world. At the moment, he didn't care about getting hurt. Nothing is more painful than the life he's living.

Jihyun stopped in the middle of the bridge and glance up at the dark sky that's filled with uncountable stars and a very bright moon. He couldn't understand the emotion he's feelings, it too much for him to say one by one. But one thing's for sure is that he feels hopeless and very tired.

He hated the way his father love his stepsister. It made him miss the times where him and his biological sister were their father's first priority. Jungkook isn't fair when it comes to giving them care and affection. Thag made Jihyun hate him for making him missed the love he should also be having.

"My father made me hate this whole city". Jihyun told himself while looking down at the water below.

"Funny how at twelve years old I already feel tired". He mocked his own self.

The boy climbed on the edge and stood there. The thought of falling doesn't scare him anymore.

"Mom, I give up". Jihyun said before closing his eyes and relaxed his whole body.

TO BE CONTINUED...